Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Camping Terrorists

I don't think that creating a new T camping rule will solve anything. After 1:00 CT's can enter vents indiscriminately and can kill any camping T. Besides that, there are MOTD rules in place about delaying LR. Long rounds tend to solve themselves.

I don't think that creating a new T camping rule will solve anything. After 1:00 CT's can enter vents indiscriminately and can kill any camping T. Besides that, there are MOTD rules in place about delaying LR. Long rounds tend to solve themselves.

True, if the round ends up being long it is 9 times out of 10 most likely the CTs that are holding things up.

Admins should have full discretion to slay or not. Problem solved. If a Terrorist is holding up a round by not actively killing CTs, he's not fulfilling his objective.

I agree with this. We don't need to add any shit to the MOTD to make it longer >_>

Admins should have full discretion to slay or not. Problem solved. If a Terrorist is holding up a round by not actively killing CTs, he's not fulfilling his objective.

I agree with this. We don't need to add any shit to the MOTD to make it longer >_>

Ok, to fix this problem, I usually send a strike team after the fucker. I think the rule should be adjusted if there is only 2ts left and one is camping. Fuck it they can go in before 1:00 otherwise we just make everyone wait for no reason. Otherwise all the cts should just commit japanese ritual suicide to preserve their honor as cts. Also to fuck any Lr person over cause of the camper.

Besides, real ts rebel and kill all cts not camp like a bitch for lr.

Even better I know its stupid to have lockdown like the ego maps.. But I think stupid long rounds should be ended at a certain time. We also need a timeclock on the server that would help so when it goes after 0 we know how long the round is.

I say, add some sort of rule about a T who has been camping doing nothing for 3-5 minutes. Like what the others said JB be ruined if a T would have to be slayed for hiding/camping. So instead of that they should just be beaconed or possibly teleported around 3-5 minutes out of their camping spot and teleport them out in the open away from the CT's. This would make them move and go try kill the CT's as they probably thinking there could be one right around the corner, so they become alert and tend not to think they should go back and hide again.

Would really be great too if the round timer for JB gets extended from 5 minutes to like 10 minutes which could be used for if some sort of T camping rule was enforced. If not, this could still be useful because sometimes when the 5 minutes its up and there are still loads of T that would have to to do something, it would be really useful for both T's and CT's for a guideline specially when the 5min timer has ran out and warden would want the T's to do a map game and tells us we have 1 min etc.

I'd be more in favor of this if the CTs weren't always jerking off and running around the map instead of actually making a group effort of some sort to kill the last rebel. Why put in a rule that punishes Ts when most of the CTs are usually being lazy and could clearly do a better job?

I'd be more in favor of this if the CTs weren't always jerking off and running around the map instead of actually making a group effort of some sort to kill the last rebel. Why put in a rule that punishes Ts when most of the CTs are usually being lazy and could clearly do a better job?

It's a judgment call either way. Personally, I say if the T is just simply holding up the game somehow and the CT's are making an effort, they should be forced to go out and kill the CT's.

I say add, voted wrong one but, If their holding up the round I think They should get moving, It's not really fair if you have 30 people on the server and theres 3 people left alive..