Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Camping Terrorists

Tubbles. Two things.

1. If the warden pardons them, they can come out. That didn't change.

2. This rule focuses on speeding the game up if The T is just not Being found and obviously not coming out. Basically, if you're the last hiding T, cause some mayhem.

How to lower round times by blob.

No Lrs for more than one person (unless whole team)

Absolutely yes, dual LRs are a waste of time.

last t has 3 chances for acceptable lr before death

Yes. If it's a set number they can use their last chance on something that the warden must accept.

-s4s, dt, freeday, some others auto accepted.

Agreed, the list of automatically accepted LRs should be expanded if they have a set number of LR requests.

i say you can just becon the T that is camping instead of a slay. i like how your trying to speed up the rounds. i spent so many rounds waiting 10 mins to play again. its getting old but i still love JB in the long run

I think the time before going into vents should be raised to 2:30 instead of having t's not camp, it might also speed up rounds

There have definatly been times the last T was hiding and i asked them if they wanted to have LR and they said "nope". And that reply makes the round 10 minutes longer.

There should be a time limit that the last terrorist could hold up the round while camping spot shooting at people that cant see him. He shouldnt have to reveal himself immediatly,but give him like 2 minutes.

There have definatly been times the last T was hiding and i asked them if they wanted to have LR and they said "nope". And that reply makes the round 10 minutes longer.

There should be a time limit that the last terrorist could hold up the round while camping spot shooting at people that cant see him. He shouldnt have to reveal himself immediatly,but give him like 2 minutes.

can we have like sm_beaconbomb for 30s?

I think this rule will be like this, just so it's outlined.

- If you are hiding when LR is announced and decline a pardon to compete, you must attempt to kill CT's. If you are camping and holding the game up, admins have permission to out you to speed the rounds up.

Not really much different from what goes on now really.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

My idea is its fucking failbreak, the cts are suppose to watch the t's and shit and not rebel, the fucking rules are geared toward the T's rebelling anyway, jesus fucktard christ, how much diarrhea of a bottom feeding trashbag coke head hooker did your snort to even conceive this shit. So much fail, just epic tardness for a retardedly fucked up concept ruined by rampaging nerds who's e-peens only poke up at the sight of a cheeseburger. Now I'm just sad.

My idea is its fucking failbreak, the cts are suppose to watch the t's and shit and not rebel, the fucking rules are geared toward the T's rebelling anyway, jesus fucktard christ, how much diarrhea of a bottom feeding trashbag coke head hooker did your snort to even conceive this shit. So much fail, just epic tardness for a retardedly fucked up concept ruined by rampaging nerds who's e-peens only poke up at the sight of a cheeseburger. Now I'm just sad.

Well if the T's didn't rebel then the game would be boring.

Something tells me there is anger here.

But yeah, I think the above should be put in just to spare time/give a warning to people who are holding the game up. I get that rebelling and all is part of the game, but at the same time, we shouldn't be holding the game up for 30+ people who are watching one T hide.

fucking lol

where do you come up with this shit?

Guest Tea

I in the name of Tea the awesome (Jokes) I Strongly disagree like another sG said :Terrorists are terrorists" he is completely right We can camp we can kill we can do whatever we want as a prisoner Disagree

I agree with like... everything before the third comma

Well, terrorists will camp because they don't want to be seen when they rebel, so I thought the poll was talking about CTS camping, so I put Add This as a rule. I didn't mean too. I actually say, don't.

Admins should have full discretion to slay or not. Problem solved. If a Terrorist is holding up a round by not actively killing CTs, he's not fulfilling his objective.

Admins should have full discretion to slay or not. Problem solved. If a Terrorist is holding up a round by not actively killing CTs, he's not fulfilling his objective.

I agree.. It should be admin's discretion if the round is taking to long and there is no progress going on..

Agreed. It would partially ruin the game to make it a rule. It depends on the situation and, like Tex said, if the admin feels like doing it. There are plenty of admins on (at least when I'm on) that will deal with it. I've seen plenty of admins (the good ones, mind you) that warn when the round gets too long.

Agreed. It would partially ruin the game to make it a rule. It depends on the situation and, like Tex said, if the admin feels like doing it. There are plenty of admins on (at least when I'm on) that will deal with it. I've seen plenty of admins (the good ones, mind you) that warn when the round gets too long.

I mean, there is a rule that, If a T takes more than 30 seconds to choose an lr you can blow his head off. This is pretty much the same scenario. Speeds the rounds up.

I mean, there is a rule that, If a T takes more than 30 seconds to choose an lr you can blow his head off. This is pretty much the same scenario. Speeds the rounds up.

It's not so bad when it's for LR. 30 seconds is a long time to pick out an LR. If you can't do it in that time then you're just stalling or stupid. lol. I always stick to the same LR which is easy when you never make it to the end of the round! lol

Unless you spawn in a cell that has a gun in it, or find one on the ground as you run away to hide, you are unarmed against the CTs who are quite the opposite. Having T's persue the CT's at the end of the round if they are holding up lr doesn't seem quite right. Usually this is countered by pardoning, and getting them to come out and compete. If they refuse and are purposely holding up the round as DarkPredator mentioned, then I agree that admins should do as they see fit.