Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

What shoes do you wear?

img5809.png

There you go, you hipster.

Not sure that you understand that EYE NO THAT EYEM NHOT HIP. I know that I am not. And honestly, I wear what I feel is comfortable and durable. Hollister jeans, comfortable/not durable. American Eagle, not comfortable/ durable. Tripp Jeans, comfortable/ durable. Same with shoes. Converse all the way for me.

-Xan

Not sure that you understand that EYE NO THAT EYEM NHOT HIP. I know that I am not. And honestly, I wear what I feel is comfortable and durable. Hollister jeans, comfortable/not durable. American Eagle, not comfortable/ durable. Tripp Jeans, comfortable/ durable. Same with shoes. Converse all the way for me.

-Xan

What are tripp jeans?

What are tripp jeans?

Xannon, I don't understand how you could possibly think jeans aren't durable. Like wtf could you possibly be doing in a day that completely wrecks them? I've owned pairs of jeans for years without getting a single hole in them.

I can understand not buying jeans with rips in them. (I'd never buy ripped/frayed jeans personally)

Guest Tasty
Getting somethin like this when the snow melts

zigp.jpg

It looks like you stomped all over a gay teenager.

So pretty much Xannon dresses like this:

KH2__Sora_Cosplay_by_Sharingan_Girl.jpg

He must use a lot of hair gel.

I think you both are straight up ignorant. And no, I don't dress like that. Nor do I wear my hair like that.

I think you both are straight up ignorant. And no, I don't dress like that. Nor do I wear my hair like that.

I'm teasing. Chicago might be serious though. I know what you mean man. I got a friend that looks kinda scary with icp shirts and tripp pants but, he is actually a pretty funny and nice guy.