Sign in to follow this  
russ

srs bzns quick replies a must

So in about an hour my friend and this girl hes interested in are going to watch the green hornet. My friend wanted me to come, but i didnt want to be the third wheel so i said if i can get a date ill go. the girl i was going to ask is currently in staten island about 1-2 hours away from where im at. So my friend says okay whatever. I just got a text from the girl saying "whats up cutie come to the movies with us". and yeah this sounds flirty to the normal guy, but shes like this with everyone. i dont want to be the third wheel, but i would like to chill with my friend. what do?

Edit: Well I'm gonna go, empire i have no idea what your even saying....and blaze i think its the other way around.

2nd Edit: I came here looking for advice because i hoped something good could come out of it. i went to the movies and it was pretty fun. i didnt want to cock block but the girl was giving a few signals that she wanted me to do somethin, i just ignored them cuz i knew my friend liked her. it all worked out in the end i guess, thanks tho guise

Sounds like she wants two guys? Hell if I know. Just go to the damn movie, it's supposed to be good anyways. If anything, sit away from them by like a seat or two and ignore any sucking noises?

So basically, you are trying to steal your buddies girl...or?

And I just don't get the point of asking people online to help with girls, are they really that difficult? and are you really expecting srsbzns answers?

Guest MindGames

Just go, and try to have the best time you can, who knows, maybe you'll find a girl @ the movies.

So in about an hour my friend and this girl hes interested in are going to watch the green hornet. My friend wanted me to come, but i didnt want to be the third wheel so i said if i can get a date ill go. the girl i was going to ask is currently in staten island about 1-2 hours away from where im at. So my friend says okay whatever. I just got a text from the girl saying "whats up cutie come to the movies with us". and yeah this sounds flirty to the normal guy, but shes like this with everyone. i dont want to be the third wheel, but i would like to chill with my friend. what do?

Edit: Well I'm gonna go, empire i have no idea what your even saying....and blaze i think its the other way around.

I'll assume you've made your decision by now, its been hours since the thread started :P

Anyways, I would have said not go and be the third wheel.

And you should call up or text that girl you kinda like and see if she wants to see The Green Hornet tomorrow.