Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Brofest continues. TONIGHT. AGAIN. CACTUS.

Just a heads up. this time i can prepare. Get on vent. I'll come up with some details and shit later. Everyone get baked and drunk. Remember, this is for howard.

P.S. Howard. I saved up some money and bought you some invisible shirt time with Sam so you'll have something to think about when your in the military.

Weeeow.. Sam needs to be in Bro Fest during T-Shirt time..

Are you sure you're into that kind of stuff? You know.....Girls and all. You seemed kind of interested when goldentongue was doing his thing. Not as bad as blob though, who is fapping with his left hand.

5d2fe.png

I now feel like tinychat is turning into omegle/chatroullete. GOLDENTOUNGE ARE YOU THE GUY THAT ALWAYS SHOWS HIS DICK ON THOSE WEBSITES?

Are you sure you're into that kind of stuff? You know.....Girls and all. You seemed kind of interested when goldentongue was doing his thing. Not as bad as blob though, who is fapping with his left hand.

5d2fe.png

Wow, what the fuck was going on with Goldentounge haha.

5d2fe.png

-_- I came back on RIGHT as GoldenTongue was at his grand finale... It was the first thing i saw

5d2fe.png

Buahhaha.. I was reading people txt and i looked up and was stunned

Wow, what the fuck was going on with Goldentounge haha.

ahaha, exactly what I was going to say word for word.

Goldentongue's always doing something completely ridiculous on cam.

I WAS LAUGHING

Dont correct me.. You know what i meant.. And i dont think that would be necessary I had enough "I swing Dick back and fourth"

*I

*don't

Strike two and three.

I never said anything about putting it on my junk.

Now bend over.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Those pictures aren't the best quality. If you really want good pictures of my junk on your computer, send me a pm.

I promise I charge less than Samm.

Oh shit, he actually sent me a pm.