Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Date? Or was it?

Pretty sure anyone with common sense knows he doesn't mean a club club, He probably just means a place with some music that serves alcohol.

Clearly a jazz club.

Thanks for the advice.

Afterward since it's Friday, see if there's any parties you guys can hit up (or bars/club if you're old enough). Point is get a couple drinks in, then you can probably make-out a bit, who knows might get your dick sucked.

^If you don't want to do that party stuff, ask her back to your place and do some shit :)

This is kind of awful advice for a situation like this.

It's a girl he already knows and wants to date, not some random chick he just met who he wants to bone.

Two entirely different scenarios.

Really, any time a thread is posted like this, responses like this are made and they're completely off the mark.

Pretty sure anyone with common sense knows he doesn't mean a club club, He probably just means a place with some music that serves alcohol.

since it's Friday, see if there's any parties you guys can hit up

Err...I don't know.

Either way, I wouldn't take a girl to a club, bar or anything like that, not on a first date at least.

Yes, Fatboy. Thank you.

Music + Alcohol = Good Times and Fun

I know this is hard for you guys so hopefully that equation will help you out.

And Lopez, wasn't the movie the first date? I think it was :S

This is kind of awful advice for a situation like this.

It's a girl he already knows and wants to date, not some random chick he just met who he wants to bone.

Two entirely different scenarios.

Really, any time a thread is posted like this, responses like this are made and they're completely off the mark.

Are you telling me he doesn't want to get any action? You know you can fool around and still head toward a relationship, right? I've done it before. It's possible. It's not two different scenarios if you don't want it to be.

Are you telling me he doesn't want to get any action? You know you can fool around and still head toward a relationship, right? I've done it before. It's possible. It's not two different scenarios if you don't want it to be.

Think about what we're talking about.

We're giving advice to a guy who asked for help with a girl on an online gaming forum.

He's obviously a little inexperienced and nervous.

I'm not insulting him, he probably is a lot more attractive than he seems to give himself credit for.

But he's not about to go all pimp daddy, take her to a nightclub on the first night out, and then get a blowjob.

Nor should he.

If he wants this to a long term recurring thing, his best bet anyway is to build up to the good stuff after a few dates.

Keep his ace up his sleeve, wait for the right time to play it.

I gave the same advice to El Patron.

Trust me. Yeah, your way can work depending on the girl, but I've had enough experience with different approaches that I'm confident my advice for holding on to a girl is pretty solid.

Fuck this. You want it to happen, so be an alpha, make up for your mistake, and take charge. How are you supposed to be successful in the future if you walk away now with your tail tucked between your legs?

Men can be oblivious. It happens to everyone. Now is your chance to grow a pair and get what you want.

I wasnt scared if thats what ur implying i simply had 2 girls @ 1 time, no cowardice here bra just straight mackin like a boss

And Lopez, wasn't the movie the first date? I think it was :S

I don't know, it didn't really sound like the good old first date, more like a couple of friends hanging out.

Think about what we're talking about.

We're giving advice to a guy who asked for help with a girl on an online gaming forum.

He's obviously a little inexperienced and nervous.

I'm not insulting him, he probably is a lot more attractive than he seems to give himself credit for.

But he's not about to go all pimp daddy, take her to a nightclub on the first night out, and then get a blowjob.

Nor should he.

If he wants this to a long term recurring thing, his best bet anyway is to build up to the good stuff after a few dates.

Keep his ace up his sleeve, wait for the right time to play it.

I gave the same advice to El Patron.

Trust me. Yeah, your way can work depending on the girl, but I've had enough experience with different approaches that I'm confident my advice for holding on to a girl is pretty solid.

I don't know, it didn't really sound like the good old first date, more like a couple of friends hanging out.

I see your points gentlemen, I agree.

So she probably knows you want her,so she might think your desperate.

Just keep it cool and slowly bring it cause you usually have one shot to make a good impression.

Then once she texts you and calls you more often ask her out for dinner or something.

If dinner works out good then ask her if doesn't just wait.

Try not to make it look like your desperate.