Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

My first build.

Nah it doesnt matter to me , the fan will took of anyway and I wont waste another few quid for the brand

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

40 quid between them so it's a no go :)

Nah it doesnt matter to me , the fan will took of anyway and I wont waste another few quid for the brand

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

40 quid between them so it's a no go :)

EVGA might be a brand, but unlike in a lot of situations, paying for EVGA may well be worth it in the case of video cards (and mainboards).

IMG_8320.jpg

And Turkish what make you think I would lie about that ?

What is the purpose of owning those?

It seems likes it's major overkill for any current games, or any games for years to come.

Invest that money in an English tutor, it will take you a lot farther in life.

Watercooled is completely unnecessar unless you overclock hard, and even then it still remains fairly pointless for someone like you. If you decide to push an OC, just get a decent air cooler for $60 or get pseudo WC in a H60 or H70. You won't get much better than air, but some people like them. Save yourself $300 on a watercooling setup, you won't need it.

Not buying intel, and the mobo would allow me to overclock more to around 4.2 ghz. Ill see if I can find a bigger case. Didn't notice the HDD was 5400, looking for a new one now.

No, the mobo does not matter as much as you might think. High end boards like you listed are top of the line AMD builds, and what you are shooting for is not that.

LOL I paid $50 CAD each for those when I bought mine a month or two ago.

and GoldenTongue is right. Two 570s is overkill. A single would do it.. or a 580.

@ Jason h70 or whatever they called it for rookies :( my water cooling set estimate another 5-700 pounds ,but by the time I finish I will upload it :)

@ Jason h70 or whatever they called it for rookies :( my water cooling set estimate another 5-700 pounds ,but by the time I finish I will upload it :)

People who wast money unnecessarily always make me laugh. The H70 is for "rookies," which is why I told him to get it.

Water cooling still requires fans, just not as many. If you are truly concerned about noise, swap your fans to low noise ones.

EDIT: PALIT is for rookies.

People who wast money unnecessarily always make me laugh. The H70 is for "rookies," which is why I told him to get it.

Water cooling still requires fans, just not as many. If you are truly concerned about noise, swap your fans to low noise ones.

EDIT: PALIT is for rookies.

Don't worrie about it :) I will have a 360 radiator as well as a 200 one , 2 pump and massive reservoir , and I'm not being a dick and fuzz about the noise it cause, because my pc in living room down Stair

I rather get it cheap for same thing rather then spend alot on it when you could get it cheaper I called that dumb to get same thing with higher price