Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Guitar Hero 3

!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU PUT GH3 IN SPAM???????

But since it is I will now got completely off topic. The only console I want is the wii b/c it is the only one that does things a pc can't (for now) and is cheap. 360 rocks, but my room mate has one. PS3 (fucking sweet hardware) just doesn't seem worth the price yet b/c the $1000 that I will have spent within the first couple of months on $70 controllers and games is going to get me an 8900 GTX OC w/etf badass video is top of the line this summer.

ive got wii and xbox 360 XD

and im gonna get ps3 when price dropps

lol There you go again. Thats Japan. Ofcourse the 360 is the lowest selling over there. It has been for more than a year. Japan dosn't like the 260 lol. That is suprising to see that the PS3 is big over there, well, maybe not. As long as the PS3 get some more really good games, it should do well over here in the USA.

with the exception of a handful of above average games.

Lol, wrong. I couldn't fit all the good PS3 games in my hand, even if mah hands were fuckin huge. Not to mention most of the exclusives are great, not just above average.

BTW Nifer the PC isn't a console :D

Guest Fohacidal
Lol, wrong. I couldn't fit all the good PS3 games in my hand, even if mah hands were fuckin huge. Not to mention most of the exclusives are great, not just above average.

BTW Nifer the PC isn't a console :D

Ya, I have a tendency to never buy console games, yet I have 7 PS3 games already, 3 more I want to buy for X-mas and another 3 I know Ill buy next year, or 4 actually if you include LittleBigPlanet. And those are only the games that I like, there are tons of other great games that cater to other PS3 owners, or gamers.

ps3 fans think that they have good games that are coming out but they really are just fooling them selves. Just look at the list of games that are coming out for the 360 and then look at the list of games that come out for the ps3 + the games that are currently put. xxbox has better games + cheaper +better graphics. :P

ps3 fans think that they have good games that are coming out but they really are just fooling them selves. Just look at the list of games that are coming out for the 360 and then look at the list of games that come out for the ps3 + the games that are currently put. xxbox has better games + cheaper +better graphics. :P

Yeah I see a brighter future for the PS3. Better graphics? Lol wut?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Nov 25 2007, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

@ zues god

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVoaHTWFDs

its a song of ps3 sucking

i personally dont like the ps3 cause its to expensive and so FUCKING BIG

also the controllers are light but it doesnt have vibration which is really bad

What the hell does that have to do with GH3????

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Nov 25 2007, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

@ zues god

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVoaHTWFDs

its a song of ps3 sucking

i personally dont like the ps3 cause its to expensive and so FUCKING BIG

also the controllers are light but it doesnt have vibration which is really bad

What the hell does that have to do with GH3????

Guest Fohacidal

Aww yeah triple post for the lag!

Guest Fohacidal

Im surprised nobody has noticed yet

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trubled @ May 21 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Is AWESOME!

Have you been spamming posts like crazy just to ramp up your post count? Dont think I havent noticed...

Guest Fohacidal

Why would you re-necro a necro attempt? Look at the post dates above kthnx