Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Guitar Hero 3

Guest Fohacidal

Well I just bought it today for my PS3, so dont expect to see me on the Zombie server because this game is HOT!

The guitar kicks ass to, wireless ftw.

Well I just bought it today for my PS3, so dont expect to see me on the Zombie server because this game is HOT!

The guitar kicks ass to, wireless ftw.

ps3 sux

!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU PUT GH3 IN SPAM???????

But since it is I will now got completely off topic. The only console I want is the wii b/c it is the only one that does things a pc can't (for now) and is cheap. 360 rocks, but my room mate has one. PS3 (fucking sweet hardware) just doesn't seem worth the price yet b/c the $1000 that I will have spent within the first couple of months on $70 controllers and games is going to get me an 8900 GTX OC w/etf badass video is top of the line this summer.

Guest Fohacidal
!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU PUT GH3 IN SPAM???????

But since it is I will now got completely off topic. The only console I want is the wii b/c it is the only one that does things a pc can't (for now) and is cheap. 360 rocks, but my room mate has one. PS3 (fucking sweet hardware) just doesn't seem worth the price yet b/c the $1000 that I will have spent within the first couple of months on $70 controllers and games is going to get me an 8900 GTX OC w/etf badass video is top of the line this summer.

Controllers are 40 bucks on amazon and certain retailers ;) Also some good PS3 games are pretty cheap these days compared to 60 bucks (not new releases though, I wish)

Guest some fag
Your just hating because you got a Failbox 360

Ahem, excuse me? Who's selling two to one against the competitor? Thats what I thought. The PS3 is Sony's failed abortion baby.

Controllers are 40 bucks on amazon and certain retailers ;) Also some good PS3 games are pretty cheap these days compared to 60 bucks (not new releases though, I wish)

But you still see my point. The price of a PS3 alone is enough to get a badass video card and make all my favorite games a lot better rather than requiring me to buy new games and spend more money to get any use out of. The only real failure of PS3 is its blue ray support. They should have supported HD DVD with Microsoft and competed on game quality & quantity (cheaper system=lower licensing fees & more system sales=more games produced with bigger budgets and fewer deadlines). Instead they focused on how big of a game and how sharp of a movie could fit on a single disc of a format that just drives the system price up.

Guest Fohacidal
Ahem, excuse me? Who's selling two to one against the competitor? Thats what I thought. The PS3 is Sony's failed abortion baby.

You do know the PS3 is outselling in Europe, and is surpassing both Wii and 360 sales in Japan for the second week in a row? I didnt think so because fanboys are ignorant peices of trash.

But you still see my point. The price of a PS3 alone is enough to get a badass video card and make all my favorite games a lot better rather than requiring me to buy new games and spend more money to get any use out of. The only real failure of PS3 is its blue ray support. They should have supported HD DVD with Microsoft and competed on game quality & quantity (cheaper system=lower licensing fees & more system sales=more games produced with bigger budgets and fewer deadlines). Instead they focused on how big of a game and how sharp of a movie could fit on a single disc of a format that just drives the system price up.

400 bucks? 460 if you buy a game? 500 with another controller? And what an 8800 Ultra costs 500 by itself, add in the cost of the mobo, HD, processor, ram etc. A computer is always pricier, consoles are a cheaper gaming solution and will always will be. Currently the PS3's technology is still better then that of the household gaming PC, and you cant argue that, because if you compare specs the raw power of the PS3 surpasses that of high end computers in every benchmark available. Also, Blu-ray is outselling HD-DVD 2-1 and has been doing so for the whole year, coming with uncompressed 7.1 audio and the majority of audio and video codecs supported (way more then HD-DVD has to offer) Blu-ray is a way more superior hi-def format, and thats not counting the size, 50gb dual layers or the recently approved 100gb quad-layers. Also a funny thing you mention, Microsoft in all reality doesnt benifit much from HD-DVD, seeing as all 360 consoles use DVD-9, an even inferior format then HD-DVD, which doesnt even allow for HD-gaming, example, Halo 3 plays at 680p not hi-def... Also dont even start with games, with the recent surge of not only 1st party but third party games (including exclusives like Haze and MGS4) the PS3 sales are skyrocketing. Also with other titles like UT3 offering superior content on the PS3 version also atests to how the PS3 is becoming dominant in the gaming market. A lot of people dont know this but the hilariously popular PS2 also came out very slowly, and ended up killing the competition, the same thing will happen with the PS3. Im not being a fanboy, just listing facts. Im a factboy?

Guest Fohacidal
Im the best at GH =]

Its getting harder for me, the final songs in medium are tough enough, I can beat them, but its hard...

You do know the PS3 is outselling in Europe, and is surpassing both Wii and 360 sales in Japan for the second week in a row? I didnt think so because fanboys are ignorant peices of trash.

400 bucks? 460 if you buy a game? 500 with another controller? And what an 8800 Ultra costs 500 by itself, add in the cost of the mobo, HD, processor, ram etc. A computer is always pricier, consoles are a cheaper gaming solution and will always will be. Currently the PS3's technology is still better then that of the household gaming PC, and you cant argue that, because if you compare specs the raw power of the PS3 surpasses that of high end computers in every benchmark available. Also, Blu-ray is outselling HD-DVD 2-1 and has been doing so for the whole year, coming with uncompressed 7.1 audio and the majority of audio and video codecs supported (way more then HD-DVD has to offer) Blu-ray is a way more superior hi-def format, and thats not counting the size, 50gb dual layers or the recently approved 100gb quad-layers. Also a funny thing you mention, Microsoft in all reality doesnt benifit much from HD-DVD, seeing as all 360 consoles use DVD-9, an even inferior format then HD-DVD, which doesnt even allow for HD-gaming, example, Halo 3 plays at 680p not hi-def... Also dont even start with games, with the recent surge of not only 1st party but third party games (including exclusives like Haze and MGS4) the PS3 sales are skyrocketing. Also with other titles like UT3 offering superior content on the PS3 version also atests to how the PS3 is becoming dominant in the gaming market. A lot of people dont know this but the hilariously popular PS2 also came out very slowly, and ended up killing the competition, the same thing will happen with the PS3. Im not being a fanboy, just listing facts. Im a factboy?

I mean I would rather upgrade my pc than buy a ps3. Also, I just don't like controllers. Even if they made decent gaming mice and keyboards for consoles, it would not lend itself well to consoles that are played on a TV. You would have to sit at a desk and then it might as well just be a beefy gaming rig that you can upgrade rather than replace. PC's aren't for everyone, but I definitely prefer them to consoles.

What Opiate was trying to say is yes xRurkis, you are in fact a god at GH

Hell yeah you are!!! I haven't played since the first on but I got 5 stars on almost all of the songs on the hardest setting then my guitar started wearing out and I didn't want to buy a new one.

LOL yeah fo sho, but shit dude u should start back up and play it gets better and better with each new game.

I really should. My room mate has all of them too.

Guest Fohacidal

I need to practice more, even Hard rapes me, I dont see how you guys can manage expert thats just insane.

Yeah, i thought the same thing when i was on medium/hard. Your brain just gets used to how fast the notes come and its really ez, the trick is tho to not stay on a difficulty lvl for too long or ur mind well get used to how slow the notes r coming. then when you go to the next step. it will be difficult for you, but if u advance quickly thro the difficulties it dosent give your mind a chance to get used to the slow notes. I moved from easy>expert in about 2-3 weeks thats bout how long it should take, and if ur gonna play on hard.....you might as well play on expert there basically like the same speed, expert might have just a few diff notes.

I had a mate who did nothing but play this game for ages. So i came round and showed me a 288 streak on insane mode. I was like wtf, how your fingers move that quick? I had a try and failed at about 5% through the song :blink: . O well, i can't play the guitar but i can play the shotgun round through your head :lol: .

mancopyhv0.png

lol insane mode?....are you talking bout hyperspeed cheat? and nifer yeah the ps3 is expensive and the guitars for them have had tons of problems.

lol insane mode?....are you talking bout hyperspeed cheat? and nifer yeah the ps3 is expensive and the guitars for them have had tons of problems.

Yes insane mode. His fingers where a blur. So when i tried i just about played 10 of about 70 notes :blink: before failing :( .

mancopyhv0.png

lol yeah hyperspeed is really fun to play on. its crazy as hell and you can barely see the notes coming, i have tried it a few times but i like to stay with the regular speed of expert b/c i own so much lol =]