Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

Brofest 2011 and the final chapter of teh dean in SG

Guest J_MaFia

Stay Strong and watch ur back, All i can really say and that we will miss you Howwwwie DEaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

My brother is an officer in the Irish cadets, and I plan on joining the marines ASAP as I have an American passport, so yeah, personally I wish you good luck with all of that, hope things go your way, I will try be on vent on the

And bro... When you are out somewhere in the middle eastern desert wiping Suicide bomber spleen off your face, spare a thought for all you're brothers back at UV. Over the years you have made this clan a better place to chill.

PS: Stay safe

lol

and for all those saying I will come back,

it will be 2-4 times a year maximum...

Did they say how long your MOS training would be? Cause from the people I know in the Air Force, they've had enough spare time to do most of the things they normally did as a civilian(after MOS training).

Did they say how long your MOS training would be? Cause from the people I know in the Air Force, they've had enough spare time to do most of the things they normally did as a civilian(after MOS training).

this

my brother in law was in iraq, and he was on the internet and chilling all the time

Good luck bro. Be Safe. You and I haven't talked much but u are a great person and u made UV / SG a cool place to be in. I might have to go to the Greek army since I have to do my 6 - 8 months in order to live in Greece (which I am planning on living down they're.) you will be back soon enough and remember we all are here waiting :).

faggot.

This. And you're awful at CSS. No jk.

JKJKJKJKJKJK <3

MAN Y'ALL SOME BITCHES. IF HE SAY HE AIN'T COMIN BACK, HE AIN'T COMIN BACK, GTFO DIS N*GG*

Brofest 2011 Approved

Love,

<3froot™<3

inb4ban+flame(bcy'allcan'tread)

Konah 2.0, this time army.

Get drunk once more, Howard, you're still coming to Holland fgt and we're gonna get really baked.

wait, shit, if he doesn't come can I? I have contacts in the NED...

i dont really know you all too well, but gl have safe trips and watch your 6 =D

and deff try to post here so we know you are alive =P

and if you ever do get to be on the net, iw ould love to know how its like in camp and what not, im going either army or airforce in 2years