Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Scratch offs.

Debate & Serious Talk thread. Keep that in mind.

Recently I started buying $2 scratch off's for the hell of it. Once a month or so (usually after I get paid) I will be in a gas station and buy two or three just for amusement. I have kept a careful log of how many tickets I buy and how much I actually win back. As of right now I am about $15 up. The way I see it is eventually I will win $100+ and than I will just stop. Guess I like to gamble.

Discuss.

play keno, my parents have probably won 4-5 thousand off of it, while spending a couple hundreds (over like 4-5 years)

I have played Keno a few times. It's really fun and mildly addicting. The more picks you play with the same numbers will yield results eventually (from what I have seen). I have talked to people about keno before and most make money off of it. I like watching those numbers fall and talking. It's a pretty cool experience.

Refer to title of thread.

True. I should rephrase. Lottery AND Scratch offs aren't good. More people lose money to those things than to making money. If more people won from scratch offs than people lost, well they would be out of business so fast.

True. I shoudl rephrase. Lottery AND Scratch offs aren't good. More people lose money to those things than to making money. If more people won from scratch offs than people lost, well they would be out of business so fast.

Scratch offs are part of the lottery. I was saying refer to the title of the thread because the link you posted does not pretain to scratch offs. Anyone who plays the mega millions has their head in the clouds.

I have seen some of your threads and replies in the forum and I think that you should read/think before you post your reply.

Scratch offs are part of the lottery. I was saying refer to the title of the thread because the link you posted does not pretain to scratch offs. Anyone who plays the mega millions has their head in the clouds.

I have seen some of your threads and replies in the forum and I think that you should read/think before you post your reply.

Touché