Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

food forum?

Illogical. Stop making pointless fucking threads. Food forum. Junzou is made. Zodiac Signs. A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT LIGHTERS!?! Just stop making these stupid threads trying to become a well liked member of the community.

Zodiac signs are relevant to everyone

Food forum not so good but an idea he wanted to try

Junzou...no comment

Lighters was something he found interesting and decided to see if anyone else would

Why would he stop trying to be liked? Clearly the majority doesn't like him, but he continues to try instead of sitting in a corner alone.

Look this thread is getting wayy outta hand, people have said it could be a good idea but there isn't enough popularity, so just all come to decision that any food topic will be posted in serious forum!

Chikendinner

Zodiac signs are relevant to everyone

Like FUCK they are.

If you think some connect-the-dots pictures really fucking bored people saw in the sky 3000 years ago have any factor in a person's behavior' date=' character, or attitude, or can predict future human events in any way, you belong in the loony bin.

It's like a post claiming "Historians now believe the first black cat to have ever been considered bad luck was actually dark gray."

Who gives a flying fuck? It wasn't relevant then and it wasn't relevant now.

Lighters was something he found interesting and decided to see if anyone else would

That thread wasn't so bad, but still, it wasn't all that cool.

Why would he stop trying to be liked? Clearly the majority doesn't like him' date=' but he continues to try instead of sitting in a corner alone.[/quote']

Some people really should give up, like your attempts to white knight for him. It's just making you both look dumb. It's like he's not even trying.

At the very least he should lurk more and learn how to communicate with people for a bit instead of making every day a blizzard in his flurry of foolish posts.

And I swore I was going to start being nicer.

Fuck you.

Like FUCK they are.

If you think some connect-the-dots pictures really fucking bored people saw in the sky 3000 years ago have any factor in a person's behavior, character, or attitude, or can predict future human events in any way, you belong in the loony bin.

It's like a post claiming "Historians now believe the first black cat to have ever been considered bad luck was actually dark gray."

Who gives a flying fuck? It wasn't relevant then and it wasn't relevant now.

Some people really should give up, like your attempts to white knight for him. It's just making you both look dumb. It's like he's not even trying.

At the very least he should lurk more and learn how to communicate with people for a bit instead of making every day a blizzard in his flurry of foolish posts.

And I swore I was going to start being nicer.

Fuck you.

I wasn't saying relevant as if it's really meaningful to anyone, but it relates to people just as something like eye color. People are born with it regardless.

And ok I'm 'white knighting' for a guy I also dislike. Like sure he deserves some of the shit he gets but not all of it, You all are expressing your opinions towards his threads in a negative way and I'm expressing it in a positive way so I'm a white knight. Cool.

I wasn't saying relevant as if it's really meaningful to anyone' date=' but it relates to people just as something like eye color. People are born with it regardless.[/quote']

Since scientists aren't going to suddenly say "GREEN IS NOW ACTUALLY BLUE!" that's a false analogy. You're comparing factual qualities to arbitrary man-made associations.

Another example of your uninspiring chivalry:

Thats what I plan on doing. I'm a pisces defiantly
you're defiantly a pisces... ok.
It's pretty low to use a zodiac sign as an insult.

The zodiac sign wasn't being used as an insult in the least bit and didn't even factor into it. The joke was that he used the word "defiantly" instead of "definitely" which we're assuming he meant.

Swing and a miss.

Every time you try backing him up you come out looking worse for wear, so for your own sake, leave it be.

Sign in to follow this