Sign in to follow this  
Dead Donkey

Question about Baiting.

Now, this has been on my mind more or less since I started Jb over a year ago...

When it comes to baiting, I have always assumed its baiting as long as CT is in leftclicking range - IE the T doesnt have to move forward a few steps to knife the guy.

Yet I see Ts even moving about 10 yards, chasing the CT all around the place etc, and its still pardoned because he was 'baiting' - What do you guys think/know? If the T has to move a few steps, is it still baiting?

this often occurs because a CT will walk THROUGH "baiting" space, so the T follows them to get the kill. What it comes down to is which wardens and admins are online, and what they say about it. Some of them will let the T kill the CT (because the CT is a fucking retard), and some will be like "OMGWTFBBQ, kill the T!!!" And both of these reactions are "sanctioned" under the rule because the rule doesn't state precisely the terms of punishing a bait. This sucks, but that's just how it works out. Know your wardens, know your admins, know how to kill like a wind.exe

That's all I can offer you.

know how to kill like a wind.exe

Um...

How?

You mean to tell me...

You don't know wind?

God save you sir. Greatest rebeller ever to grace JB. Without contest. NO ONE can dispute that (without being wrong of course). Ask any intelligent oldfart

You mean to tell me...

You don't know wind?

Maybe he means "how do i kill like wind?"

Cause the sad reality is, you can't. Wind is like Chuck Norris. He's God, Sex, and Kung-fu all mixed into a blender to produce the ultimate weapon of (Counter Terrorist) Annihilation. If you can't see wind, then you're already dead. And if you can see him, then your death is just around the corner. He is.....The Wind.

Yes, thats what I think it should be, yet I continuously see Ts allowed to move to kill 'baiters'

When this happens it is because the warden / admin feels the baiter should be punished for being an idiot and trying to sabotage the round.

Personally, if a CT stand's a few steps outside the T's knifing distance, hes baiting the baiting rule. He's standing on a fine line between being a faggot and sucking dick. In my eyes if a T jumps out to knife him, he can shank the shit out of him.

People that do this ruin rounds because they are so fucking unintelligent, if they are going to bait the bait they can go suck their own dick after they die.