Sign in to follow this  
Guest MindGames

Most fun/ Best way to smoke weed.

I like to use pour a fresh cup of hot tea into my bong and smoke a rimshow with that in there. Once you get past the heat, really smooth to pull it in. Occassionally I like to give the inside of the bong shaft a coating of listerine for an intense bowl too.

I'm not stupid enough to drive while high

I've driven drunk (not black out drunk, but tipsy), baked as fuck (many, many times) and while tripping. I'd say the worst was tripping, drunk was somewhat annoying and being high doesn't really affect me that much (I drive a bit slower, I move more because I get extremely anal about staying in the dead center of the lane and I am much more cautious.).

Also, my favorite way to smoke weed is smoking it. I like, smoke it and then I get high and have fun. I stopped trying to vary my weed smoking when I realized that bongs are a pain in the ass to conceal, I don't have the money for a vape (or weed, for that matter), pipes are easy to conceal, joints and blunts are annoying to make and waste weed, and everything else is just fucking weird. (Grav bongs are fun every now and again, though.)

Also, my favorite way to smoke weed is smoking it. I like, smoke it and then I get high and have fun. I stopped trying to vary my weed smoking when I realized that bongs are a pain in the ass to conceal, I don't have the money for a vape (or weed, for that matter), pipes are easy to conceal, joints and blunts are annoying to make and waste weed, and everything else is just fucking weird. (Grav bongs are fun every now and again, though.)

Using an apple solves this. It's cheap. Inconspicuous. Organic with no mess to clean but the core. And...You can eat it afterwards.

If im ONLY smoking and not drinking, i smoke out of a bowl. I love bowls.

But if im gonna get twisted, i go with the bong. Because for me,bongs get me that drunkish high and not a relaxed dazey high. Plus,i dont think being trash drunk and that relaxed high at the same time makes sense,its like being bipolar.so i use a bong so the high and the drunk mix better.

Some people dont drive badly when they're high. Cause when your high,most of the time your not drunk-high and you are aware you are intoxicated, thus more control when your high compared to being drunk.

yes. let me correct that for you. sorry i was smoking weed. thats fucks me up. it makes me mentally ill and stupid

And oh lawd, people fed by the media criticizing weed. Good for you,your a moron and you've never done the research and realised weed is alot safer than alcohol and other things that are "socially appropriate"

If only I could find someone to sell me some weed in Seattle, then I could join in all the fun.

How can you NOT know someone who sells weed? Every other suburban school boy sells weed.

And dude you live in a city,its even easier to find weed than in the suburbs.

Using an apple solves this. It's cheap. Inconspicuous. Organic with no mess to clean but the core. And...You can eat it afterwards.

lol, I've only smoked using an apple twice in my life. Once just for shits with my friends to see if it worked. And the second time with a dude from my old woodworking class, we sneaked out of class and hit it under the stairwell, so fucking heat omg :P

And @Kelso, I dunno about the tea thing man lol I just use ice when I want a smooth toke, most of the time I don't even bother.

If im ONLY smoking and not drinking, i smoke out of a bowl. I love bowls.

But if im gonna get twisted, i go with the bong. Because for me,bongs get me that drunkish high and not a relaxed dazey high. Plus,i dont think being trash drunk and that relaxed high at the same time makes sense,its like being bipolar.so i use a bong so the high and the drunk mix better.

Some people dont drive badly when they're high. Cause when your high,most of the time your not drunk-high and you are aware you are intoxicated, thus more control when your high compared to being drunk.

And oh lawd, people fed by the media criticizing weed. Good for you,your a moron and you've never done the research and realised weed is alot safer than alcohol and other things that are "socially appropriate"

How can you NOT know someone who sells weed? Every other suburban school boy sells weed.

And dude you live in a city,its even easier to find weed than in the suburbs.

i never said weed wasnt safe. i know weed is "safe" to some extent. alcohol is 10x worse then weed by far

Half the fun of smoking weed for me was making bongs.

The most efficient ones were all from a mass surplus of scientific lab equipment I had access to. Beakers, pipette tubes, flasks, rubber hosing, etc.

Crazier ones: A hollowed out cook book, a raccoon skull, a super soaker I modified that would pressurize and shoot out the smoke, and a 5 foot long piece of tubing used to store fluorescent light bulbs. That last one was a one hit knockout.

Also, made a grow box out of an old pc case. Painted the inside white, and then covered any space I could with highly reflective mylar sheeting. Had 5 lightbulbs of various light spectrums to provide all the necessary lighting, running along with 3 pc fans to circulate air on a timer. Plus a yeast-based CO2 producer in a plastic bottle. Was able to grow three highly productive plants using low stress training methods for a while.

Good times.

i never said weed wasnt safe. i know weed is "safe" to some extent. alcohol is 10x worse then weed by far

You considering being a lawyer or going in to politics? You'd be perfect.

Weed is perfectly safe. Name one thing about it that's unsafe. Or more. I'm dying to hear these.

Weed is perfectly safe. Name one thing about it that's unsafe. Or more. I'm dying to hear these.

You're inhaling chemicals and particles into your lungs, often very hot particles, that your body was never intended to inhale.

Carcinogenic or not, as is often debated, in the long run, it's harmful. The hot air alone can dry out and contract your soft pallet, causing velo-pharyngeal incompetence. Food can travel up instead of down when you eat it, getting stuck in your nasal cavities and causing inflation. I've had it happen

The chemicals in marijuana, because yes, there's more than just THC in that thing, can cause lasting brain damage. And by damage I don't mean you'll end up like Herp Derp or Illogical, but enough that it will dull your senses and will be visible if they ever dissect your brain. I grew up looking at the brain cross sections in the lab my mother worked in at the UCLA medical center, some of them highlighted the effects of various long term drug use.

It's a matter of benefits versus risks. You enjoy smoking pot enough to take those risks, go right ahead. They're not enough to stop me from casually smoking from time to time either. But to say marijuana is "perfectly safe" is medically false.

marijuana has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens—up to 70 percent more than tobacco smoke. It also induces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their cancer-causing form, which could accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells. And since marijuana smokers generally inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers, the lungs are exposed longer to carcinogenic smoke.

im not saying it will cause it but it can. i cannot argue. ill be a bad lawyer.

marijuana has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens—up to 70 percent more than tobacco smoke. It also induces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their cancer-causing form, which could accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells.

Source?

marijuana has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens—up to 70 percent more than tobacco smoke. It also induces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their cancer-causing form, which could accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells. And since marijuana smokers generally inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers, the lungs are exposed longer to carcinogenic smoke.

im not saying it will cause it but it can. i cannot argue. ill be a bad lawyer.

[citation needed]

2lc0niu.jpg

I hope this is not the picture that persuaded you to try and do this. In all honesty, this looks like a pretty fucking dumb way to get high. rather just smoke a bowl of keefe imo

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Yeah. I typed the post. Then got a burger. Came back and pressed reply. Shuddup.

Please tell me you stopped eating those microwavable boca burgers...