Sign in to follow this  
Lololuke182

When i type go in chat

Hey guys,

I just wanna ask, cause i need someone whos staff to tell me the rules on this order:

"when i type go in chat"

to me this means when the warden types the word "Go" in chat all the ts will then follow the wardens order.

With the order "When i type 'go in chat' " should be invalid because the warden could just open notepad and type the phrase, then kill all the Ts Who arnt moving.

Today i got into an arguement with some noballs over this matter, and i would really like a staff member to tell me yes its valid or no its not. Apparently he has spoken to a staff member about this but no one has told me im wrong. I dont think there is anything in MOTD about it and i think there should be a set rule for it so people cant abuse this.

Thanks guys

Hey guys,

I just wanna ask, cause i need someone whos staff to tell me the rules on this order:

"when i type go in chat"

to me this means when the warden types the word "Go" in chat all the ts will then follow the wardens order.

With the order "When i type 'go in chat' " should be invalid because the warden could just open notepad and type the phrase, then kill all the Ts Who arnt moving.

Today i got into an arguement with some noballs over this matter, and i would really like a staff member to tell me yes its valid or no its not. Apparently he has spoken to a staff member about this but no one has told me im wrong. I dont think there is anything in MOTD about it and i think there should be a set rule for it so people cant abuse this.

Thanks guys

If he was a no balls, his opinion most likely doesn't matter, except for a few.. And he was probably wrong

If his order is "When I type go in chat", then when he types "go in chat" in the game, everyone should move. If some faggot ever tried to pull that shit, saying he typed it in notepad olololol, I would probably just ban his ass for being a fucking retard.

I was just using that as an example the whole "i typed it in note pad" thing,

So its valid him saying "go in chat" in the chat window?

I told him it isnt a clear order and he said he spoke to blob and blob said thta it was valid...

I personally think ther should be a rule about it in MOTD...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

If he was a no balls, his opinion most likely doesn't matter, except for a few.. And he was probably wrong

He was boarder line no balls>.<, i just wanna know what the official rule on this is:P

Guest MindGames

Why didn't the no balls get a restrict/mute?

1289119-this_thread_again_super.jpg

How about instead of being a failtroll/annoying retard you either: A. Shut the fuck up. B.Type a proper response to the guy's question and then shut the fuck up.

Either way. Shut the fuck up.

How about instead of being a failtroll/annoying retard you either: A. Shut the fuck up. B.Type a proper response to the guy's question and then shut the fuck up.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinfraction.

Reporting some posts now.

WELL WANNA KNOW SOMETHING?

I THINK THIS IS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE, SO GTFO BEERMAN. REALLY.

THERE ARE SO MANY THREADS ABOUT THIS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Yeah when I saw this thread, I thought the exact same thing as the ugly guy in the picture. And then I saw the ugly guy in the picture and I was like: that looks like my face right now. AND hes thinking what I'm thinking. Then I was like: I think I'm that guy. And this is some sort of extra-dimensional supernatural thing. Then I stopped drinking because I was afraid.

THIS SHIT AGAIN?

As I've said 100 times before,

If you see a skanky bitch on the street tell her a ho is a ho,

If she tries to sell you her crabs you tell her no means no,

and if you want her to shift walk to boxcage then tell her go means go.

It shouldn't matter how many superfluous words the warden tries to tack on to be tricky-dicky.

and because of yet another thread about this I would really like to change the rules to only having one word being the valid "go" command to say or type.

I really hate these commands. Not because I "fall for it". I don't but sometimes the whole "when I type..." thing can be confusing even between CTs. I can't count how many times a CT wanted a warden to clarify or ask permission on who to shoot because they where unsure. When it gets to that point then something is wrong.

Furthermore, it pisses me off that the wardens feel the need to try and kill off half the Ts before they even step more then a foot out of their cells. Wardens don't want to move Ts anywhere until they kill most of them off.

But.... what I type is pointless. Blob stands firm and has the last say in this particular matter. He is very clear that this form of tricky Ts is perfectly acceptable and doesn't need any change. This thread should be locked because all that will come of it is flame and nothing will be changed. Pointless thread is pointless.

and because of yet another thread about this I would really like to change the rules to only having one word being the valid "go" command to say or type.

I really hate these commands. Not because I "fall for it". I don't but sometimes the whole "when I type..." thing can be confusing even between CTs. I can't count how many times a CT wanted a warden to clarify or ask permission on who to shoot because they where unsure. When it gets to that point then something is wrong.

Furthermore, it pisses me off that the wardens feel the need to try and kill off half the Ts before they even step more then a foot out of their cells. Wardens don't want to move Ts anywhere until they kill most of them off.

But.... what I type is pointless. Blob stands firm and has the last say in this particular matter. He is very clear that this form of tricky Ts is perfectly acceptable and doesn't need any change. This thread should be locked because all that will come of it is flame and nothing will be changed. Pointless thread is pointless.

I think that if a player manages to vomit up the phrase, "When I type go in chat, all T's ---," it would mean, when the person types "go" in the chat box. In fact, upon request, I will write a whole letter to the jailbreak community on the matter. That's right, if someone posts on my forum page or private messages me, I will do this to once and for all get rid of this pesky excuse of a valid command.

It's not the fact that I want change, cause I don't mind the rule either way...

But last time I changed a rule, there was a lot of negative feedback, even when the rule provided better gameplay.

It's not the fact that I want change, cause I don't mind the rule either way...

But last time I changed a rule, there was a lot of negative feedback, even when the rule provided better gameplay.

Who gives a fuck, it would better the server and would stop a lot people from complaining.

IMO more people are complaining now than people who will complain if you change the rule.