Sign in to follow this  
Z41

Aim accuracy in different game styles.

Between warcraft, jailbreak, surf, minigame, and zombiemod, which do you think improves you accuracy the most?

I use to play your surf for a few years and my aim was shit, but I moved to warcraft. Yesterday I went back to surf because warcraft was full,l and I got head shot after head shot. So playing warcraft improved my accuracy intensely. Which do you think requires the best aim to the worst? Here's mine.

Warcraft - because everyone is jumping around everywhere, invisible, or has an abnormal advantage.

Zombiemod - because you need a shit load of head shots to kill a zombie fast.

Surf - because most people either get in your face and spray for the head, or use ice pistol/ice knife to freeze you so they can get a better aim.

Jailbreak - because your watching people that don't have guns, not that hard. Unless your the terrorist, then if your aim is amazing you get to own 15 people who can't aim.

Minigame - most of the time your using objects to kill people.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You%27re-and-Your

And as you kindly pointed out, the answer is so blatantly obvious this thread was completely unnecessary.

In warcraft most of the time is spent trying to shoot other players, many of whom are harder to hit than they even would be in a normal pub server, so it's the most practice and helps the most.

/thread.

Now stop posting every single little thought that pops into your head. It's coming close to spam when you do that, and isn't a good way to increase your post count.

Guest badman

And as you kindly pointed out, the answer is so blatantly obvious this thread was completely unnecessary.

In warcraft most of the time is spent trying to shoot other players, many of whom are harder to hit than they even would be in a normal pub server, so it's the most practice and helps the most.

/thread.

Now stop posting every single little thought that pops into your head. It's coming close to spam when you do that, and isn't a good way to increase your post count.

You on your period bro? dont try to be such a troll xxx <3

You on your period bro? dont try to be such a troll xxx <3

Nah, I'm just like that, "bro".

The post is nonsensical and useless, like a lot of his posts lately. It's obvious he's just trying to get his post count up.

There's absolutely nothing productive that anyone can say on this topic that Z41 hasn't or couldn't figure out for himself, so there's no reason to post it.

*shrug*

Don't mistake my straightforward critique for anger or frustration, and I'm certainly not trolling.

Nah, I'm just like that, "bro".

The post is nonsensical and useless, like a lot of his posts lately. It's obvious he's just trying to get his post count up.

There's absolutely nothing productive that anyone can say on this topic that Z41 hasn't or couldn't figure out for himself, so there's no reason to post it.

*shrug*

Don't mistake my straightforward critique for anger or frustration, and I'm certainly not trolling.

I'm with ya buddy.

Well, he may be trying to get his post count up, but im sure alot of people without 50 post with the intention of that anyway, so we may as well just run with it for this. I mean, Warcraft being top is obvious, but the rest, not so much. I dont think zombiemod requires great aim as you have an m249 and you are just spraying, trying to get some pushback on the zombies. JB is largely about guns, and often you need to hit one guy in a group, or in last CT, fight several armed Ts, and so on and so forth. So my opinion is that JB should be higher than ZM on that list.

I think it's more the gun you use than the game mode you play. Thanks to the nature of CSS, though, there comes a point where you're just relying on luck.

Well, he may be trying to get his post count up, but im sure alot of people without 50 post with the intention of that anyway, so we may as well just run with it for this. I mean, Warcraft being top is obvious, but the rest, not so much. I dont think zombiemod requires great aim as you have an m249 and you are just spraying, trying to get some pushback on the zombies. JB is largely about guns, and often you need to hit one guy in a group, or in last CT, fight several armed Ts, and so on and so forth. So my opinion is that JB should be higher than ZM on that list.

I agree completely, but in the end, does it matter?

Really, who decided between ZM and JB based on what they think will make them better at aiming?

/thread.

Just because it's unnecessary doesn't mean I can't post it. Obviously the thread about "Do girls like guys with big butts?" is totally necessary. This subject is actually game related, it is a decent subject that makes little minds that over look shit think. If I really wanted a higher post count, on my other thread I would have posted on every reply right then. Instead I took the time to let everyone get their opinion in, and went through to copy all the posts I wanted to reply on. I don't need to be part of a gaming clan, it gives me something to do so I don't have to pay attention to my shitty life.

~Z41 out.