Sign in to follow this  
Clay

(NEW) WCS2 testers needed!

Want to help test out races and shopmenu items? Want exclusive goodies? Want a larger epeen? Want all of the above? Join the "Official Unofficial sG Warcraft Source 2 Testers Group" on Steam and reap the benefits!

Bonuses include:

- Extra XP

- Exclusive "testers only" races

- Early access to custom coded races from Guitar Gay, Clay and all of the other fine coders of sG

- (Possibly) Early access to new shopmenu items

- (If we install bank mod) A nice 50k deposit in your account

Anyone can join, but only people who are actually helpful in their testing get the bonuses. You might be thinking, "Well shit, how do I be a good tester?" All you have to do is listen to other players (i.e. someone asks you to either kill them or let them kill you/damage you to see if their skills are working), listen to the admins, DO NOT just run around mindlessly killing people while they're trying to test things (I can and will continuously kick you. If it gets to be a problem, I will ban you. Considering this server is an sG official server, it will carry over to every other one, too.) and don't be an asshole. It's pretty simple. Be helpful and you can score some sweet swag while we get invaluable input on what needs fixed.

I'll be posting group announcements every time we will be testing. If you can join, join! If you can't, don't worry about it. No big deal. There's no minimum amount of time you need to spend testing, simply a minimum amount of effort I need to see you put forth before I decide to give you your stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sgwcs2testers - Join today!

Guest MindGames

Count me in, I'll be in and helping test as soon as my computer is up and running again.

aight im in, signed up but how am I suppost to test if things are working, if i only have the 4 default races?

Add myself or Clay on steam and we'll give you levels.

The levels of ALL players will be reset once the server is opened to the public.

Steam:Guit4rGuy

When i get back from Florida on the 9th i'll definatly help test.

I miss the old wcs2 days and it would be great to see it come back to life,im in.

Dude, you know I'll help. Already did some testing , the suicide bombing doesn't really work on Undead Scourge, it works now and then, it should work every time at death.