blob

Trouble in Terrorist Town Rules

F1 - Rules and Game Description

F2 - Switch active voice channel in spectator

Q - Drop Weapon

C - Buy Menu (Traitor/Detective) or End of Round Scoreboard

Shift - Traitor Mic-Chat

fixed?

Got some things to ask here, I had my karma about 1k or so once and i was auto baned the second i joined the server and Is pushing somone to their death rdm or traitoris... on another server idk what name it is just tratoris

If you could add "You can not kill for following" into the motd that would be wonderful.

wBJpp.png

That is kinda why we have that line, there are a lot of things people could claim to be traitorous that we don't want them killing for, and I don't think we want a rules list explaining every single action we don't want someone to be killed for. If someone tries to kill for it just tell them to look at MOTD to see what is traitorous.

Can I ask for some clarity on somethin

If you could add "You can not kill for following" into the motd that would be wonderful.

wBJpp.png

That is kinda why we have that line, there are a lot of things people could claim to be traitorous that we don't want them killing for, and I don't think we want a rules list explaining every single action we don't want someone to be killed for. If someone tries to kill for it just tell them to look at MOTD to see what is traitorous.

I just want to mention something here that should be added. If someone kills an innocent, but that innocent was commiting a traitorous act, then he or she shouldn't be shot to death on site. They should be treated no different than someone who killed a traitor, minus the "proven" part. I've had way to many times i've saved someone or stopped someone from shooting and the second the body is id'ed as inno, an RDM chain starts with me getting killed, then my killer getting killed etc. It's why RDM chains are allowed and it's stupid as hell.

Edited by Oreo

Well then the issue is anyone can just say, "Hey I killed this kid he was randomly shooting," and no one will be allowed to kill him, unless someone witnessed the kid not randomly shooting. That means the traitors get a free run of killing people and blaming them for doing a traitorous act, thus they aren't allowed to be killed by your new rule. Some people are smart enough to know if someone "saves" a person getting killed by another inno that they didn't RDM, and you shouldn't kill them. That however won't always be the case, usually just telling everyone that he tried to RDM a guy so you saved him won't get you killed, unless a noob detective comes gets DNA off the body. I think it would add more bitching about people claiming to have killed someone for being traitorous, then them getting killed themselves and demanding bans/slay/ect.

No rule against street justice. FUCK YEA!

Just cause it isn't specified in the MOTD doesnt mean you can do it.

I'm pretty sure it implies any reason other than the listed reasons are RDM...

If you get killed for killing an inno there isn't much anybody can do about it, especially if a det has dna on you. You can claim he was doing something wrong, but would you bleieve that person?