Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

Well when I'm honestly suspicious of you and I call you out on something and you STILL accuse me of trolling, it seems more like the grudge is yours

Thats illogicals main defense. After embarrassing himself/acting like an idiot, usually after trying to make a joke which is horrible, a bunch of people call him a fag etc. Then he says either "stop trolling/troll" or "Stop jumping on the band wagon"

Thats illogicals main defense. After embarrassing himself/acting like an idiot, usually after trying to make a joke which is horrible, a bunch of people call him a fag etc. Then he says either "stop trolling/troll" or "Stop jumping on the band wagon"

I'm still talking about him on TTT

Alright, after playing with him for a while on TTT, I can see why he gets mad some times. He gets a lot of shit that he shouldn't have to put up with. I'm not sure what part of the recruitment process he's in ATM, but I would say yes if I could.

Alright, after playing with him for a while on TTT, I can see why he gets mad some times. He gets a lot of shit that he shouldn't have to put up with. I'm not sure what part of the recruitment process he's in ATM, but I would say yes if I could.

you see how many people rdm me. martyr shu started it and then got a whole team to do it together. after i died the whole round was spent raping my body.

I find it funny how illogical tries to blame people who aren't intending to troll him of trolling. I've seen too much of this on TTT.

you see how many people rdm me. martyr shu started it and then got a whole team to do it together. after i died the whole round was spent raping my body.

fyi... crying and complaining about being disliked is not going to make you more likable.

I have a radical new thought for illogical, change ur name and start talking like a girl and put ur steam profile to Samm's pic

I have a radical new thought for illogical, change ur name and start talking like a girl and put ur steam profile to Samm's pic

Maybe make erotic stories about pokemons too

I only joined in once, but it's because it was funny as hell doing a gangrape, I would have done that to anyone else, not just specifically you lol

I only joined in once, but it's because it was funny as hell doing a gangrape, I would have done that to anyone else, not just specifically you lol

I guess thats kind of a compliment. 0.o

FINAL STAFF VOTING PHASE BEGINS.

Bad community response, bad history with the person. He rages TOO much for my liking. He acted pretty immaturely in the brofest with Howard, and the drinking party with Konah. He also QQ's, bitches and whines all over the place from what I've seen in Ventrilo, GMOD TTT and Jailbreak. I'm not the guy to vote no often, but this guy deserves a no.

-1/5

Y:

A:

N: Mitch

-3/5

Y:

A:

N: Mitch, zachmanman, blob

Just needs to stop talking so much, posts and stuff on the forums leave a LOT to be desired, and any one can change their posting and in-game play. You just haven't yet.

-3/5

Y: Empire

A:

N: Mitch, zachmanman, blob, LOPEZ

I think the WCS#1 side of sG wants him in, and haven't seen otherwise. So from my point of view I say yes.

*Puts on Flak Jacket*

Yeah.... I get it. Doesn't mean I won't stop trying to improve myself.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.