Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's app [DENIED]

That could be true' date=' not to mention since the start of this thread your sentences have improved.I'll pay closer attention and form a better opinion.[/quote']

Thank you.

Hmm. I see allot of people saying that he has changed in game. This may be so. But his forum presence alone makes me want to gouge out my eyes with a blunt rusty spoon. I agree with the whole changing thing as well, I think anyone can just pretend to act like someone, or learn to Shut the fuck up in games. Especially when you're given 4 chances : /

Mind you i'm questioning just voting for a yes just so I stop seeing threads about illogical getting in or not every month. Still a no though

I hope you guys know people don't "change" over the internet, they simply undertake a fake attitude to get into the clan.

Oh well, I didn't log in to time to vote appropriately. The count had already hit enough votes, so yeah. I had to move it on.

We'll see at the end of this month. I don't think this fake nice guy attitude will last long, judging from the posts above.

I would think even less of this clan if illogical was a part of it. If that's even possible.

Keaton we don't need your dumbass comments.

Just gonna throw it out there that Illogical was retarded and thought his mic was broken when it wasn't. He was concerned people would think he was lying about his mic but I was there when he found out it was working.

It turned out one of my mic ports broke. i just use the other one now.

Really I think it's that people stopped raging on me. Thus, with less people hating me I simmered down and didn't act mad and QQ. With less hate, they started to see how much they blew shit out of proportion. but thats just my opinion. so basically with people started to be ok with me and now we are all cool. well.... most of us are.

It's ok guys, he was only ACTING mad this entire time

What the fuck. I come back from a funeral to get all this hate. Both of you need to get a life.

Ya know, my sister broke her favorite keychain the other day, and that afternoon my mom had the nerve to ground her for a messy room. How heartless.

Before I get an infraction for flaming or spamming recruitment, my point is that Illogical isn't going to get some sympathy vote from anyone by waving around a completely unrelated anecdote, no matter how tragic. In fact, the opposite is bound to happen because that was such a cheap and classless move.

Shame, because I was just starting to warm up to you.

Ya know, my sister broke her favorite keychain the other day, and that afternoon my mom had the nerve to ground her for a messy room. How heartless.

Before I get an infraction for flaming or spamming recruitment, my point is that Illogical isn't going to get some sympathy vote from anyone by waving around a completely unrelated anecdote, no matter how tragic. In fact, the opposite is bound to happen because that was such a cheap and classless move.

Shame, because I was just starting to warm up to you.

I'm not trying to get sympathy for the funeral. Trust me. I don't need to get in by pity. I just get tired when people just throw hate at me because they hold a grudge and can't move on. Hell I've talked one on one with a lot of the sG guys and they see me in a much better way when I'm out of the servers like Jailbreak where everyone gives everyone else shit. If they just clear the slate and actually TRY and look at me with out negativity, well I'd be very appreciative.

I don't see you on any server. Warcraft or Jailbreak. Are you avoiding the big servers until the recruitment is over? Out of sight out of mind?

I don't see you on any server. Warcraft or Jailbreak. Are you avoiding the big servers until the recruitment is over? Out of sight out of mind?

I have been gone for a few days for my great aunt's funeral. I was up in New york and i actually brought my laptop for gaming if we ran out of things to do and were stuck at the hotel but, the internet was $5 for a day ( Fuck that!) and we were pretty busy.