Sign in to follow this  
Musicfreak

Mind Blown

Yes, but it's still like real

Go into paint and drag one tile onto the other, be amazed.

Ok, I did the directions, but yet I quite still don't understand it lol

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

He means that the letter B is the same color as the letter A

Oh, that I already noticed from the moment I saw the picture, he listed it as "tile" not letter lol, but I don't get why this is a mind blowing event

Here're the two sections cropped, Marine. As you can see, they're the same color.

ma8qbb.pngr8xa9w.png

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

but I don't get why this is a mind blowing event

Unless you're severely colorblind...they don't appear to be at all the same shade upon first glance.

Here're the two sections cropped, Marine. As you can see, they're the same color.

ma8qbb.pngr8xa9w.png

wth O_o nothing like how my computer shows it as when I did it in paint. In paint it showed it with the B tile being white with some shade from the cylinder O_o

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

ma8qbb.pngr8xa9w.png

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Unless you're severely colorblind...they don't appear to be at all the same shade upon first glance.

I hope I'm not colorblind, that will really ruin a lot of my future goals lol

wth O_o nothing like how my computer shows it as when I did it in paint. In paint it showed it with the B tile being white with some shade from the cylinder O_o

It's supposed to look that way.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

I hope I'm not colorblind, that will really ruin a lot of my future goals lol

Bad news, you're colorblind. I see the shades as the same.

It's supposed to look that way.

I know, but when I crop them in paint and put them side by side, they aren't the same color, one remains only a shade of white while the other is a darkish grey. I'll assume it's my crappy monitor at this point D: rather then being colorblind ;P

The optical illusion is just that strong.

I just turned out a light that was next to me to try and limit glare, and now I can see it D: holy shit that took me long enough to notice. Might have also been because I cropped a bit of the other squares with it when I compared, so it might have ruined the illusion for me. This time I just took the portion of the B and put it next to A then bam.

This has always been my favorite optical illusion:

blackdotsopticalillusio.gif

WTF everytime I blink I see black dots and then they turn to White dots..

That's the point, it's an illusion.

Oh man, my eyes hurt from staring at this.