Sign in to follow this  
Clay

(NEW) WCS2 Bug Reports

-Ultis teamkilling makes me :'(

-resetskills doesn't work (S.oviate: it says it resetskills, but when u try to spend, there are no points to spend at all)

Thing is, it wasnt just orc. LOL i was palying as lurker and i team killed KJORDEAN or whatever the fuck his name is. lol

yeah I noticed that.. there seems to be a lot that are doing unintended damage to everyone.. it was nearly impossible to lvl lurker earlier because I was constantly teamkilled lol

Playing Dark Templar, it said I got hit with 33 mirror damage, I lived, only got hit with eight. Not sure if that's working as intended or not.

Completely ignored Locust Swarm too. Dont think that is intended lol.

Some things noticed today:

- If you play a race with lowgrav, then switch to a new race w/o lowgrav, it stays with you

- Ranger's 100% invis when maxed I believe

- Dark Templer's knife is 100% invis with the race most of the time it seems.

Blood Ghast is 100% invis, don't know if that's intended either. Makes me wonder why you would play Lurker if it is lol.

And Hotsauce, someone who purchased admin, continued to use and abuse the race even after most of the server asked him to stop. Timetodie couldn't even force him off the race because his L5, Lfreaking5 admin, is lower than purchased admin. I know this isn't the place for that complaint but something needs to be done when a purchased admin is worth more than an earned admin.

Er, I know I said we should stop talking about Rogue but as of today, I am confirming that it DOES teleport into people still. After experiencing Chosen on his 67+ Rogue for an entire Cbble map, I think it's safe to say no matter what you're doing, standing still, walking backwards, back against a wall, moving on a ladder, empty space behind you while standing still, it does teleport inside of you.

rapscallion can use guns and kill people with them b/obbus was using one on aztec

zombies can also use guns

Pretty sure most knife/pistol races can use guns right now.

Knife races that have extra damage, it works on their nades too. For example rogues assassination blade works on nades, so it literally has crit nades too.

Orc Shaman

• Bloodlust

Deadpool

• Adamantium Edge

• Passive: Swift Strike

Dawnstar

• Sensory Shield

Focused Tracking - Working

Defensive Search - Working

Archer of Kartosh

• Boots of Kartosh

• Blessing of Kartosh

• Spirit Arrows

• Overflow

Kapella, Dark Magician

The AK gets reloaded back to 75 bullets every 5 seconds, not sure if it's suppose to be that way.

Dark Majik - Working, but OP heal is OP. Heals either yourself or any -one- of your teammates for 40 HP per usage. 20 CD

Belrath

• Dispirse

Guest armyofone

The Gentlemen's leech is severely broken. It can leech more than 2000 health in a single deagle body shot.

Lifeleach on all new races are broken, proc rate is too high along with the HP boost.

Warlock

• Possess - Can also be used on self and teammates

Wolverines Ultimate seems to set it to negative seconds....

Violent Outburst : You become pissed for -1.759521 seconds.

Violent Outburst : You are calming down...

Violent Outburst : You go back to your normal grumpy self.

Frost giant's Ultimate is not working right it's supposed to freeze everyone in an area around him that is the size of the chain lightning on orc horde and then throw them after like 2 seconds and if you jump up they go flying up

and the abyss needs to not take fall damage from it's teleporting

Sign in to follow this