Sign in to follow this  
Clay

(NEW) WCS2 Bug Reports

Since the old thread is over 15 pages, I made a new one.

When submitting race errors:

Post your race level, skill levels and any, more than likely broken, shopmenu items you may have boughten.

Wait, if you're gonna post the password here then why not just remove it?

And yeah, bumping so people know the password is here and they can tell us which races are fucked up and stuff.

doubt you want to remove the password yet because you probably don't want random CS players joining when it's not finished.

couple things I noticed in the shop menu:

50 round clip only gives 20 extra rounds

the random xp thing (forgot the name, sorry) doesn't work - it's first in the list on menu 6 in shopmenu. something about giving 75xp or 25xp for $500, doesn't give anything

doubt you want to remove the password yet because you probably don't want random CS players joining when it's not finished.

couple things I noticed in the shop menu:

50 round clip only gives 20 extra rounds

the random xp thing (forgot the name, sorry) doesn't work - it's first in the list on menu 6 in shopmenu. something about giving 75xp or 25xp for $500, doesn't give anything

1. Exactly.

2. The shopmenu is last on the "Things to do" list. Races are first. I'm waiting on Guitar Gay to tell me how the conversions went so we can see where were at and get a decisive list of races, finalize everything there, test them (That's where you guys come in.) and then move on.

I'm waiting on Guitar Gay to tell me how the conversions went so we can see where were at and get a decisive list of races, finalize everything there, test them (That's where you guys come in.) and then move on.

Working on it =3

LIST OF RACES THAT COULD NOT BE CONVERTED -

Chameleon

White mage of San d'Oria

The rest converted over without errors. That doesn't mean they're gonna work perfectly, but it does mean I'm about to put them on the server.

EDIT:

And now they're on the server. I haven't edited the required levels yet, I'll do that after I test each race.

2. The shopmenu is last on the "Things to do" list. Races are first. I'm waiting on Guitar Gay to tell me how the conversions went so we can see where were at and get a decisive list of races, finalize everything there, test them (That's where you guys come in.) and then move on.

gotcha, wasn't much race testing I could do with just starting from scratch and trying to lvl with no one in the server with me. I did notice the Human teleport didn't seem to work, of course I only have it on lvl 1 or 2 right now though. cool down on it was 1 sec. too, hoping that will increase a bit.

gotcha, wasn't much race testing I could do with just starting from scratch and trying to lvl with no one in the server with me. I did notice the Human teleport didn't seem to work, of course I only have it on lvl 1 or 2 right now though. cool down on it was 1 sec. too, hoping that will increase a bit.

I fixed the human teleport problem.

You know Chameleon is a stock race, right?

There were others too. I found that out after I looked at everything.

But yeh, there were 3 or so races that I didn't convert and 2 or so that I didin't bother converting because they were private races.

Also, not a huge problem, but running into a ladder on archmage proudmoore's ultimate causes him to lose flight but retain health.

Also, not a huge problem, but running into a ladder on archmage proudmoore's ultimate causes him to lose flight but retain health.

What happens if you use your ultimate again after losing flight? Do you regain flight but lose HP? Just lose hp? Gain hp and flight?

Denchei Lokim master:

1. doesnt spawn famas

2. teleport doesnt work

3. no skills work

Rapscallion- ultimate doesnt work

Bulbasaur- ultimate doesnt work

Most races after like page 2 or 3 dont have a working ultimate :(

I'd also like to say any race after Mage of Xitha will not have a working ultimate. The aliases did not convert correctly and they must be re written.

I'm going to spend some time reading up on all the commands and try and get some working.

Most likely the noblock.

Yes.

As alien sniper level 500, it does not let you keep bomb, glitches it out of map saying weapon is restricted

lurker level 5 can use any weapon it desires also

Lurkers max invis invisibility doesnt work

Human alliance 28 with max teleport- teleport sometimes glitches saying "cant teleport that far" and just freezes you in place for barely a second

Zergling level 3 with all points in metabolic boost- metabolic boost gives speed(on occasion seems to have stopped working after 2nd round) but health remains the same, weapon restriction not working.

On most knife races (havent tested all) weapon restrictions arent working

As alien sniper, it does not let you keep bomb, glitches it out of map saying weapon is restricted

Simple spawn command error, will fix.

lurker can use any weapon it desires also

Same as above.

Human alliance- teleport sometimes glitches saying "cant teleport that far" and just freezes you in place for barely a second

Weird. Must be something with the ultimate coding. Will look in to it.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Updated OP. Please read if submitting race errors.

Most knife races are unable to start with bomb, wolverine is one of them, however if a teammate drops it they can pick it up, same goes with lurker

Alien sniper level 500, spawns with scout, then message says scout is restricted. also skills have very low proc rate

Switching from a weapon restricted race to a non weapon restriction race glitches the system only allowing weapons from previous race to be bought or found (Fixes upon rejoining server)

in wolverines case, throwing a grenade sometimes adds extra damage, not sure how much because it said +5 damage but could cause a problem

Posted before, but when leading hosties, they can move onto you and freeze you

Level 500 abyss, ultimate doesnt work

Randomly some races start as if they are holding a weapon,but they're really. They cant fire it and cant buy or pick up other weapons.

Sign in to follow this