Sign in to follow this  
Clay

(NEW) WCS2 Bug Reports

Randomly some races start as if they are holding a weapon,but they're really. They cant fire it and cant buy or pick up other weapons.

Can you list any?

Randomly some races start as if they are holding a weapon,but they're really. They cant fire it and cant buy or pick up other weapons.

That's a problem with weapon restrictions. Which races? You still see the weapon because if you have ALL your weapons removed you see the last one you had.

That's a problem with weapon restrictions. Which races? You still see the weapon because if you have ALL your weapons removed you see the last one you had.

Starting in on those races now. Please move race bugs to the Race Log thread.

DARK TEMPLAR:

- can use guns

- definately not 99% invisible, more visible than humans.

ARCHMAGE:

- shake says it works, but doesnt.

RAPSCAILLION:

-low grav doesnt work

- extra damage very rarely procs on right clicks, almost all the time on left clicks. bug or design?

UNDEAD SCOURGE:

- explody thing doesnt work at all, even standing right next to someone (except on Cbble apparently... one explosion randomly did 95 damage)

- gravity doesnt work

NIGHT ELF:

- Evasion never procs. either a bug or im extremely unlucky.

- Entangling Roots does not work at all

- neither does thorn aura

- neither does trushot aura

LURKER:

- as seeable as humans, nowhere near as hard to see as they should be

TIME ELEMENT:

-Ulti will not carry over past round end where it used to. Dunno if this is really a bug, id call it a fix. Works other than that.

ORC:

-Chain Lighting does not work

FORBIDDEN:

- ulti causes nades to fly in random directions relative to player

-EDIT: Its not a random direction, the grenades tend to travel in the direction the player teleported in, no matter what way they are actually facing at the time. Is this a bug, or is Forbidden just a bad race?

ROUGE OF KARTOSH:

- can teleport into people and get stuck.

Race list is very out of date at this point, as many of these races are listed as "no problems."

will post more if we find more. testers on right now are myself, Ghoulkachu, offspring, and freddabucket. Granting testers access to all of the races could have this server up and running a lot faster, atleast the four of us are willing to do some hardcore testing.

Fixed all that shit.

THIS PLACE IS SO OUT OF DATE SOMEONE REMOVE&REMAKE

I was gonna move some of the threads to the old section but I lost my forum admin for this section

Still waiting to get it back

When you switch off a race with low grav such as rapscalion, you keep the low grav on the other race.

Also, Cowboy's Lasso. Is it supposed to be a proc skill, or an activate ultimate? Cause right now it is proc.

Cowboy's Pistol Only also does not seem to be working...

Another thing, Archmage's shake PROCS but does not actually shake

Is Dark Templar supposed to be a knife race? Cause it can use any gun it wants >.>

Low grav goes away after you go onto a ladder

I noticed this morning that you can switch race without dying or loosing shop menu items.. Just type in changerace twice in a row and you've instantly changed and keep skills of previous race as well. I don't believe the skills of the newly switched race apply yet, but experience goes towards new race.

Alucard respawns way to much, we seen 10+ times in a round.

I thought it may be a bugg =\

I've heard that as well. I'll look at it and see what it's chance of respawning is, and maybe lower it for each time it respawns.

Some people just randomly spawn 100% invisible, sometimes stays for the entire map.

Also, lurker invis is broken,it isnt 100%. I think its switched with Retired Army Officer.

EDIT: Serpent wards also need to do more damage and the damage needs to stack from multiple serpent wards in the same spot.

There's a couple things i wanna mention regarding bugs. Yesterday at about 2AM EST, a bunch of people were playing on the server including myself, triv and checkster and random damage was dealt and it counted as team kills. I.e. Triv threw a nade and hit everyone in a room...but yet he team killed someone. I honestly don't know what the hell was going on. As for the Second bug i noticed is for lurker (i dont know if it's been brought up) it sometimes picks up primary weapons and it gets really annoying.

When someone throws a nade as orc it does damage to everyone in the server and it's team killing. Also, when a death knight is hit and reflects damage the reflected damage hits everyone.

Guest J_MaFia
When someone throws a nade as orc it does damage to everyone in the server and it's team killing. Also, when a death knight is hit and reflects damage the reflected damage hits everyone.

TEAM KILLING, AND CHAIN KILLS FIX ORC OMG.

Guest J_MaFia
Flock to WCS1! FLOCK!

NO FUCK YOU MAN, FIX THAT SHIT, OR ILL HANG YOU.

Sign in to follow this