Sign in to follow this  
Clue

When I Type "Go In Chat"

I like this idea a lot. It is a very simple and clear rule the can be added to the MOTD.

It would also stop people like Ace from saying... "When I type go in chat, say go, go, type go, all Ts will go to blah blah."

I really hate when wardens feel the need to try and kill off half the terrorist before moving them anywhere.

Get them out of cells. Gun check and then move them somewhere on the map(not at bottom of the cell stairs). We spend over half the round time at cells while the warden tries to kill off most of the Ts or hide in fear of rebellers.

You wait though. The wardens will have a new way to kill people -

When I type GO MONKEYS BANANAS COCKS HAMMOCK in chat you will go to my spray, no detours or delays etc.

Or they'll just list a huge long thing after one word and confuse the hell out of everyone that doesn't read the MOTD.

I'm basically agreeing with blob. You had a hand in making some of the rules as is, and some of them are stupid.

I say let this one fly as is.

You had the most influence on the rules out of everyone, to say it's someone else's fault the server went to shit is pretty irresponsible.

I always thought the goal of the rules were to make sure the CT's wouldnt exploit loopholes to get unfair kills.

I guess not.