Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Stop playing overplayed maps.

yeah i agree on the brightness but the other dust 2 remakes that have been put on in the past weren't too bad like dust 2 unlimited and that other one that i can't remember the name of oh and a better office would be nice aka a bigger one

and put icework back on that one was a good map and a favorite to some

Hell yea, icewerk was an amazing map.

To be fair, there really aren't a lot of good maps out there. Hell, 50% of the maps on FPS Banana are Dust remakes, and 20% more are Aztec remakes.

Though, when I do add maps, it's hard to judge what's good or not. It's just a pain to find maps that aren't too small and not huge, cause we don't want a map where it'll make race whoring more prominent.

Actually, there are a few decent maps, but because of the sounds, etc. attached to them, you wouldn't add them. I was lucky to get de_boohouse added, which I might add, is fun to play on.

It's the attempt that counts, not excuses.

I swear, I'm gonna do that one day when no ones home.

Do it when everyone's home, and when they ask you what the fuck is going on, just say you just ejaculated.

Actually, there are a few decent maps, but because of the sounds, etc. attached to them, you wouldn't add them. I was lucky to get de_boohouse added, which I might add, is fun to play on.

It's the attempt that counts, not excuses.

yeah boohouse is fun it hard though when the guy holding to bomb jumps in the hole with the spikes

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Do it when everyone's home, and when they ask you what the fuck is going on, just say you just ejaculated.

wow your messed up man

Maybe it should be so that no one can nominate its always random :) and the same map cant be picked until ALLLLL the maps are played :P just an idea

there is a reason they are overplayed..... they are good. deal with it. people won't vote for it if they don't wanna go there.

im too lazy to read 4 pages so i dont care if this comment has already been made

there is a reason they are overplayed..... they are good. deal with it. people won't vote for it if they don't wanna go there.

im too lazy to read 4 pages so i dont care if this comment has already been made

yeah well you kids like to play the same maps over and over and over again, but us Adults don't, so when you get older then you'll know what its like to play the same maps over and over again, it get old and boring real fast, oh and most little kids are lazy, so you being lazy doesn't surprise us.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

the thing is if people want to play the overplayed maps why should we stop them

because most of the people that play there are kids and us Adults want some thing different

because most of the people that play there are kids and us Adults want some thing different

well majority will win and you consider yourself and adult???!??? lolz

someone who doesnt play videogames at age 30 and lives in their parents basement

okay then,

someone like that is still a kid at heart and needs to grow up and get a job

Sign in to follow this