Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Stop playing overplayed maps.

You people ask for more maps, but when we add them, you guys always vote for the same fucking maps.

I try and get people to vote for underplayed maps by yelling in my mic but apparently no one listens.

The newest maps that were just added like company and frost are decent maps.

Play the new maps more often, get used to them, and you'll get used to it and like it.

I say increase the time for map rotations to prevent maps from being played every hour.

Make it like, every 15 maps or something.

Tired of the same maps.

/rant

discuss?

you must do a barrel roll man and then hold down A to charge the lazor; and then scream at the top of your lungs!

I swear, I'm gonna do that one day when no ones home.

I think making the time limit less isn't going to make people want to play the new maps more. Only way I think to have them play it is still by telling them ingame to try it out. That way I think is better.

I think making the time limit less isn't going to make people want to play the new maps more. Only way I think to have them play it is still by telling them ingame to try it out. That way I think is better.

They're stubborn assholes. You know the internet.

And I don't mean make the time limit less, make the rotation of maps longer.

You people ask for more maps, but when we add them, you guys always vote for the same fucking maps.

I try and get people to vote for underplayed maps by yelling in my mic but apparently no one listens.

The newest maps that were just added like company and frost are decent maps.

Play the new maps more often, get used to them, and you'll get used to it and like it.

I say increase the time for map rotations to prevent maps from being played every hour.

Make it like, every 15 maps or something.

Tired of the same maps.

/rant

discuss?

well to start with you got to mute Canadian failwhale befor the map vote because he always tells everyone to vote for the overplayed maps, and two your going to have to turn your mic up so people can hear you over all the other people spamming the names of over played maps, but i so agree with you man we need to play maps other then office, italy, dolls, cbble, aztec, assault, compound dust and dust2 .etc

They're stubborn assholes. You know the internet.

And I don't mean make the time limit less, make the rotation of maps longer.

Eh... usually when new maps are added, usually people just leave. That sorta kinda removes a bunch of people. So I don't know if this would be the best idea.

Eh... usually when new maps are added, usually people just leave. That sorta kinda removes a bunch of people. So I don't know if this would be the best idea.

the only people that leave are the kids that only want to play the over played maps so we don't want them any way

To be fair, there really aren't a lot of good maps out there. Hell, 50% of the maps on FPS Banana are Dust remakes, and 20% more are Aztec remakes.

Though, when I do add maps, it's hard to judge what's good or not. It's just a pain to find maps that aren't too small and not huge, cause we don't want a map where it'll make race whoring more prominent.

To be fair, there really aren't a lot of good maps out there. Hell, 50% of the maps on FPS Banana are Dust remakes, and 20% more are Aztec remakes.

Though, when I do add maps, it's hard to judge what's good or not. It's just a pain to find maps that aren't too small and not huge, cause we don't want a map where it'll make race whoring more prominent.

Not really. Most of the maps on wcs are pretty decent.

It's just that PEOPLE DONT VOTE FOR THEM!>:o

Wind muted me today for encouraging to vote for a map. I still spammed chat.

The reason Dolls gets played so much is because of the amount of races that have the teleport ability. It's fun to fly around a big map. Hell, I think someone (If no one wants to I could) should edit zm_rats_cuisine to make two separate spawn points. Then put it on WCS.

Guest J_MaFia

Aero you could threaten them and be like ayo moda fucka, fuck you moda fucka.

on topic: I am also angered by the overplayed maps.

it's people like this, WHO WE NEED TO VOTEBAN!!!! GOGOGGO!!!!!!

i agree voteban that fool fuck dust 2 thats the worst and most over played map ever

oh and Oracion remakes are usually better then the original so add some remakes just be careful on the dust 2 remakes please

oh and Oracion remakes are usually better then the original so add some remakes just be careful on the dust 2 remakes please

This is true of almost nothing.

i agree voteban that fool fuck dust 2 thats the worst and most over played map ever

What remakes do we have on wcs?

All I know is dust2 night, that shit's terrible.

[sM] KnifeMaster No Sound has nominated de_dust2.

[sM] KnifeMaster No Sound wants to rock the vote. (3 votes, 4 required)

I swear, if I see that, I'm going to ragequit.

I say increase the amount of time between the ability to nominate a map to somewhere arond 8 maps. Make it so if you just voted for and played dust2 you cannot nominate or have it come up for a vote for atleast another 8 maps. This would solve the problem of "we just played dust2 why the fuck are we going back" by making it so we have no choice but to nominate or play other maps until dust2/dolls/westwood/crackhouse is unlocked to vote for again.

I'm not much of a fan of remakes. The only reason I put Dust2Night in is because it was easier on the eyes and doesn't blind you when you load up.

Past that, I've had to remove almost all the maps cause no one likes them. I'd like to put up a few more maps like crackhouse (although they'll be slightly bigger) cause they're fast paced and fun IMO.

I say increase the amount of time between the ability to nominate a map to somewhere arond 8 maps. Make it so if you just voted for and played dust2 you cannot nominate or have it come up for a vote for atleast another 8 maps. This would solve the problem of "we just played dust2 why the fuck are we going back" by making it so we have no choice but to nominate or play other maps until dust2/dolls/westwood/crackhouse is unlocked to vote for again.

That's what I'm saying, increase the rotation.

I'm not much of a fan of remakes. The only reason I put Dust2Night in is because it was easier on the eyes and doesn't blind you when you load up.

Past that, I've had to remove almost all the maps cause no one likes them. I'd like to put up a few more maps like crackhouse (although they'll be slightly bigger) cause they're fast paced and fun IMO.

yeah i agree on the brightness but the other dust 2 remakes that have been put on in the past weren't too bad like dust 2 unlimited and that other one that i can't remember the name of oh and a better office would be nice aka a bigger one

and put icework back on that one was a good map and a favorite to some

Sign in to follow this