Sign in to follow this  
-=kiva=-

ghosting

Wait, we can get punished for ghosting through a third-party program like steam chat?

Yes, but how in the hell would you tell if someone is ghosting through steam chat lol...

Yea, you can't prove that someone is ghosting from a third party program. But if they ghost from a third party program, people will assume they're hacking. LOL.

well it's easy to tell if somone is ghosting compared to hacking and i know miley cyrus and face ownage do it, i remember it being an issue back when i played here consistently too and no one has done shit about it since

well, once i was talking through my mic as warden on jb, and everyone heard beerman ghosting for me through vent lol

then he proceeded to say racial terms very loudly so others could hear them through my mic.

Then another time, beerman ghosted for me on vent, the map was campus. there was a T camping the armory vent waiting for ct's to come through. i was on the outside of armory, he ghosted for me, so i adjusted my aim little by little, and was able to get a headshot through the wall. then i died later. the T i shot was raging and calling me a wall hacker.

No one gives a damn in JB. When I get ghost I say"sportsteen I don't care that he's in the pool" or w/e to point them out lol.