Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheshire kitty

Guest Cheshire kitty
What?

Why did you edit my quote? It's not even grammatically correct now.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Wasn't grammatically correct to begin with.

the fuck are you talking?

Guest Cheshire kitty
I hope you're trolling.

Very much so.

Guest Cheshire kitty
She has no sincere posts; that's the problem.

:)

My sincerity stays with microphone.

My hands are that of a troll.

EDIT:

Although, this thread's OP is not trolling. My care for sG is lower than before, so dignity is not something I reach for.

My care for sG is lower than before.

Hah! I'm pretty sure it's impossible for any of our interests in sG to rise above apathetic. This isn't a community. Everyone here hates each other and rather than respond to threads with any semblance of reason they'd just rather troll.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Hah! I'm pretty sure it's impossible for any of our interests in sG to rise above apathetic.

Ha. That's how drastic it is right now.

I have 3 staff members I like. (1 I talk to often)

and less than 10 members I legitimately care about.

Instead of "Syndicate Gamers: The Casual Gamer's Community" it ought just read "Syndicate Gamers: The Forum Troll Community"

I mean, no one here actually plays these servers aside from a few, and they tend to be the less vocal.

Not much diff than me, but it's not really a big deal. It is what it is. It's an online forum. Certainly nothing drastic or remarkable about things here.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Not much diff than me, but it's not really a big deal. It is what it is. It's an online forum. Certainly nothing drastic or remarkable about things here.

sG lacks uniqueness.

like.. let me toot my own horn here:

I could make this website in less than 3 days of at least 3 hour sof work a day.

and I could apply every exact mod sg has on their servers to the equal ammount of servers in less than 2 days (2 hours at least a day).

I could advertise enough to gain at least half the members in two weeks and all I would need to make it all happen is about 200 spare bucks and server upgrading will happen as the community rises.

OH/ and besides being a mundane cs:s community, sG's MAIN staff is shit.

Thanks, I legitimately care about you too!

Guest Cheshire kitty
Thanks, I legitimately care about you too!

You're staff. (not 1 of the 3)

I like you a little, but you have your mean streaks. D:<

At least I don't hate you like the rest of the staff.

Hah! I'm pretty sure it's impossible for any of our interests in sG to rise above apathetic. This isn't a community. Everyone here hates each other and rather than respond to threads with any semblance of reason they'd just rather troll.

Speak for yourself bro.

Having spent some time around other casual gaming/CS:S clans, sG is by far the most enjoyable.

There's plenty of people here who enjoy talking to each other, enough to spend hours upon hours on the forums and in the servers.

Some don't get along, some are complete douchebags and morons, but over all the quality is good.

sG lacks uniqueness.

like.. let me toot my own horn here:

I could make this website in less than 3 days of at least 3 hour sof work a day.

and I could apply every exact mod sg has on their servers to the equal ammount of servers in less than 2 days (2 hours at least a day).

I could advertise enough to gain at least half the members in two weeks and all I would need to make it all happen is about 200 spare bucks and server upgrading will happen as the community rises.

OH/ and besides being a mundane cs:s community, sG's MAIN staff is shit.

You're one of the morons I mentioned.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Speak for yourself bro.

Having spent some time around other casual gaming/CS:S clans, sG is by far the most enjoyable.

There's plenty of people here who enjoy talking to each other, enough to spend hours upon hours on the forums and in the servers.

Some don't get along, some are complete douchebags and morons, but over all the quality is good.

You're one of the morons I mentioned.

You're opinion has 5 months to back it. That's it.

Yeah, community.

a: a unified body of individuals: as a : state, commonwealth

b : the people with common interests living in a particular area; broadly : the area itself <the problems of a large community>

c : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location

d : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society <a community of retired persons>

e : a group linked by a common policy

f : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests <the international community>

g : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society <the academic community>

I could make arguments for how sG fits into at least 5 of those definitions.

Now stop this half-assed trolling attempt, you're just looking foolish and I'm wasting my time.

You're opinion has 5 months to back it. That's it.

You have only been on the forums for 5 months too... Any more time than that is negligible in forming an opinion about you.

Anyways, hi kitty. How are you?

Guest Cheshire kitty
Yeah, community.

a: a unified body of individuals: as a : state, commonwealth

b : the people with common interests living in a particular area; broadly : the area itself <the problems of a large community>

c : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location

d : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society <a community of retired persons>

e : a group linked by a common policy

f : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests <the international community>

g : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society <the academic community>

I could make arguments for how sG fits into at least 5 of those definitions.

Now stop this half-assed trolling attempt, you're just looking foolish and I'm wasting my time.

Shit you put "" around it. I'm just pointing that out. Pick whether you think it is one or not.

You have only been on the forums for 5 months too... Any more time than that is negligible in forming an opinion about you.

Anyways, hi kitty. How are you?

Why would you form an opinion about me? I've been here longer, just not under this account.

Hello fatb0y. I had a pretty nice christmas, but I can't get over the fact that you haven't stopped "trolling" yet.

Why would you form an opinion about me? I've been here longer, just not under this account.

Hello fatb0y. I had a pretty nice christmas, but I can't get over the fact that you haven't stopped "trolling" yet.

its not trolling when you're lying about your sex