Guest badman

My OPINION

Guest badman
no u said the problems with the clan was fatboy and lopez

lol no plz qoute this i just spoke to them and they sorted most of it out

Guest badman
oh ok.. My bad

its okay man

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

hey guys, fatb0y wanted to give free admin to superman, thank fatb0y guys!

Resolved right?

lollllolololololololololol

Guest badman
So I make a QQ thread and get free admin too?

Im not getting free admin i think he may have been joking :)

Count would be 6/1 now.

Hes gonna stay in the clan unless staff decides to kick him.. We cant decide it so this is pointless

Hes gonna stay in the clan unless staff decides to kick him.. We cant decide it so this is pointless

We were just kidding around. LOl.

Guest badman

I was just putting out my opinion and i think in my eyes at least it has been resolved :) if the janitors wish to do this. then so be it :) but i do wish to continue within the clan

I was just putting out my opinion and i think in my eyes at least it has been resolved :) if the janitors wish to do this. then so be it :) but i do wish to continue within the clan

well at least u have an opinion:)

First of all I don't think you are hated for your accent, I think you are hated for your actions. I would know because I have a Russian accent and no one hates me.

Anyway, you need to realize that old members will go and new ones will come thats just how it is. If you don't like the servers, no one is keeping you here.

I hate you Ivanns. In a loving way of course <3

Guest J_MaFia

Fuck this Thread. Its a pointless Thread about some English kid raging.

If u feel some type of way about the community plz consult with a Staff or make a thread that uses proper punctuation and doesnt make u look like a pussy idiot. That being said /thread.

Just thinking outloud here instead of typing that being said should i instead type that being written?

Lol Lopez what did you guys do to him??? Look at the contrast between when he first started and afterwords. Guys, I think they threatened to kill him if he kept going or something.

Lol Lopez what did you guys do to him??? Look at the contrast between when he first started and afterwords. Guys, I think they threatened to kill him if he kept going or something.

ya obviously.. first he complains how corrupt the clan is and now he wants to stay in.. LOL?

First of all I don't think you are hated for your accent, I think you are hated for your actions.

This. We love beefy. I never had a problem with badman, but this thread makes me think he's nothing but a whiny bitch who thinks he's entitled to something.

Look badman, if you really wanted something changed, go talk to me or another staff member you know well, and talk to us calmly. Bitching at the community doesn't help and it never does. I've gotten to know you over the past few weeks, you could have easily told me this and this shit of a thread would have never occurred. Now I know this isn't how you usually are, so if it was something I did recently (have no fucking clue) then I'm sorry, but if it's something another community member/staff member/admin/etc., did, just PM me or another staff member and we can work things out for you.

I understand how you feel, this community can look like a bitch at times, but you need to look at the good side of things rather than focusing on the bad. That's the only way you'll have fun around here.

Sign in to follow this