Sign in to follow this  
Guest badman

My OPINION

Guest badman

My opinion is that your servers are so bad at this point in time. They have been getting worse over the last 6 months. I mean at this point in time i dont even go on to actualy play the game. I go on to speak to the people that i used to play with 2 years back. But now i cant even do that? i mean i go on and we have twats who just tell me to stfu because im english. We have new fags that have 0 respect for anyone within the long term community. And then we have people like jonny poopen. I mean whats going on? Also we have admins that have no clue at what they are doing, they dont use it for the profit of the community, like balancing teams they just use it to give cash. Then we have the corrupt people with are community that just get given lvls which other people have worked hard to get. And then we have a certian member of staff which in my eyes does nothing for the clan and just puts in useless remarks and comments.And then last but not least we have overpriced admin, i mean i though this was ment to be a community not a fucking bussiness. I know how much it costs to run servers and it certainly doesnt cost $400, i mean i have seen at least 20 admins and theres is probs way more, where is the rest going, im not syaing that someone is taking it im just would like to know? I mean i love your vent but thats the only good thing about the clan atm seeming as the minecraft server is down again. ... My opinion, say what you want, do what you want.

OH ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY COME AT ME TROLLS!!

Well not all servers, but SOME servers sure did die.

ZM, gg, and wcs2 died. I got sad. The admins are fine in my opinion. O_o

I like this community, They're chill.

What do you want us to do with the money we don't spend...just give it away?

Oh w...

Servers like ZE and WCS are doing great, always full.

Just the ones like JB and ZM are doing so much more worse than a few months ago.

and about the staff members that do nothing, wanna name some?

Guest badman
What do you want us to do with the money we don't spend...just give it away?

Oh w...

Servers like ZE and WCS are doing great, always full.

Just the ones like JB and ZM are doing so much more worse than a few months ago.

and about the staff members that do nothing, wanna name some?

kepping names a scret people will know who im talknig about and no i dont expect you to give it away but if you have so much psare money how about you lower the price of admin? And i didnt say that the server are losing players i just said that I dont like them and that I dont enjoy them anymore.

kepping names a scret people will know who im talknig about and no i dont expect you to give it away but if you have so much psare money how about you lower the price of admin? And i didnt say that the server are losing players i just said that I dont like them and that I dont enjoy them anymore.

There's plenty of admin subscriptions thus I don't see why the price should be lowered.

Guest badman

are you retarded bro? :S LOL i already said its because you dont need that much money to run servers, and that where is it all going?

Guest badman
What do you mean by "your servers", aren't you a member of this clan too?

yes but i dont no run them or own them in anyways so they are no "mine" there are theres

are you retarded bro? :S LOL i already said its because you dont need that much money to run servers, and that where is it all going?

Having extra money lying around is always good, every person knows that.

Chances of admin subscription prices lowering? Very, very low.

My opinion is that your servers are so bad at this point in time. They have been getting worse over the last 6 months. I mean at this point in time i dont even go on to actualy play the game. I go on to speak to the people that i used to play with 2 years back. But now i cant even do that? i mean i go on and we have twats who just tell me to stfu because im english. We have new fags that have 0 respect for anyone within the long term community. And then we have people like jonny poopen. I mean whats going on? Also we have admins that have no clue at what they are doing, they dont use it for the profit of the community, like balancing teams they just use it to give cash. Then we have the corrupt people with are community that just get given lvls which other people have worked hard to get. And then we have a certian member of staff which in my eyes does nothing for the clan and just puts in useless remarks and comments.And then last but not least we have overpriced admin, i mean i though this was ment to be a community not a fucking bussiness. I know how much it costs to run servers and it certainly doesnt cost $400, i mean i have seen at least 20 admins and theres is probs way more, where is the rest going, im not syaing that someone is taking it im just would like to know? I mean i love your vent but thats the only good thing about the clan atm seeming as the minecraft server is down again. ... My opinion, say what you want, do what you want.

OH ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY COME AT ME TROLLS!!

If you ever had a server box you would understand. They can range from $1000 to $2000 per year.

Also you act like your always right and no one can contradict you.

Guest badman
Having extra money lying around is always good, every person knows that.

Chances of admin subscription prices lowering? Very, very low.

thats cool bro but im not realy worried about that how about you have a look at my main post and go look at the problems i am actualy talking about

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

If you ever had a server box you would understand. They can range from $1000 to $2000 per year.

Also you act like your always right and no one can contradict you.

YEP im on about $400 a month not a year that would mean around $4800 whcih is way more than what you have posted

Hmmm... Well sir... I'm assuming that you are mainly talking about WCS. I have some experience in the topic, if you want to know exactly where all of the money goes, at least in the server I used to run, you could ask me, Id be glad to help you out and explain to you the expenses of the servers. Ask me anything. Keep in mind though that I don't have anything to do with the sG servers.

thats cool bro but im not realy worried about that how about you have a look at my main post and go look at the problems i am actualy talking about

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

YEP im on about $400 a month not a year that would mean around $4800 whcih is way more than what you have posted

sG has 2 server boxes. Derp.

Guest badman
sG has 2 server boxes. Derp.

stil not enough and we have nore like 40 admins so double that to $8000 and your is at $4000 sounds cool to meh

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

He wouldn't tell you how much it costs or how much we're getting. Neither would any other staff member.

why because you imbarrsed that the clans corrupted side would come out and OHHHHH thats why you wouldnt tell me why you all love checkster so much!!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

COME ON I WANT MORE TROLLSSSSSSS

stil not enough and we have nore like 40 admins so double that to $8000 and your is at $4000 sounds cool to meh

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

why because you imbarrsed that the clans corrupted side would come out and OHHHHH thats why you wouldnt tell me why you all love checkster so much!!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

You ever hear of a guy called Phoenix2?

...You are really butthurt, you don't go up to some random guy and be like Hey, sup, how much do you earn?

Guest badman

IF YOU RETARDED HAVE NOT REALISED BY NOW THIS POST WAS NOT MADE FOR THE MONEY PART I ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT AT THE LAST SECOND I DONT EVEN REALY CARE ABOUT IT THAT MUCH I WAS MAINLY GETTING AT THE OTHER POINTS WITHIN MY ORIGINAL POST....

IF YOU RETARDED HAVE NOT REALISED BY NOW THIS POST WAS NOT MADE FOR THE MONEY PART I ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT AT THE LAST SECOND I DONT EVEN REALY CARE ABOUT IT THAT MUCH I WAS MAINLY GETTING AT THE OTHER POINTS WITHIN MY ORIGINAL POST....

well Is all I know about is money when it comes to these things, so again if you have any questions, I can give you an estimate of what it takes to run a server. I can tell you different payments you would have to make.

sig'd

You are a fucking idiot. Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Sign in to follow this