Sign in to follow this  
Guest badman

My OPINION

LOL this is so funny this is just what i expected and tbh i kinda wanted a bunch of fags defending bullshit, and thatsa lie lopez i came on vent and been on for like a week and then you came on and said you hated me because of my accent hmmmmmmm and im not butthurt im just fed up with bullshit and if you guys want a fucking argument come on vent and fucking say it to me because im bored of typing on here and i want to play my games if you want come on vent and speak to me about it.

Jesus Christ, use some punctuation!

Guest J_MaFia

Ur Raging and u Need to Fucking Relax. That being said if ur pissed off at the community because u feel it hates on you then buy admin, or just fucking leave. Dont go on the Forums start a thread and curse ppl out.

Btw. Your From England be more mature im very surprised at you trying to act like something your not.

No thats a lie the first thing you said to me was, shut the fuck up . god damb i hate you, i mean rayne and beefwipes accents i like but yours is so fucknig annoying. and dont lie thats the first words you ever said to me

Ur Raging and u Need to Fucking Relax. That being said if ur pissed off at the community because u feel it hates on you then buy admin, or just fucking leave. Dont go on the Forums start a thread and curse ppl out.

Btw. YOUR FROM ENGLAND BE MORE MATURE IM VERY SURPRISED AT YOU TRYING TO ACT LIKE SOMETHING YOUR NOT.

LAWL.. COMING FROM MAFIA

Guest badman

Okay we going onto where we come from now okay thats cool cause i swear that the USA has the highest obesity rate and your alll fat fucks. And clay just stfu i realy dont fucknig like you, you CUNT. people are so fucking retarded. AND BTW EVERYONE IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POSTS ITS MY OPINION AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK? AND THAT I WANTED YOU ALL TO TROLL IT HENCE WHY I PUT IT IN THE FUCKNIG ORGINAL POST GET RAPED BITCHES

Okay we going onto where we come from now okay thats cool cause i swear that the USA has the highest obesity rate and your alll fat fucks. And clay just stfu i realy dont fucknig like you, you CUNT. people are so fucking retarded. AND BTW EVERYONE IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POSTS ITS MY OPINION AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK? AND THAT I WANTED YOU ALL TO TROLL IT HENCE WHY I PUT IT IN THE FUCKNIG ORGINAL POST GET RAPED BITCHES

This is what I'm hearing

HEY EVERYONE I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK SO STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT ME IT ISN'T NICE BUT I DON'T CARE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL DO IT BUT SEROUSLY PLEASE DON'T.

Well im sorry but im not fat.. Im on the junior varsity basketball team as a freshman.. I'm not fat

Guest J_MaFia

This. You Know this Thread is hurting you in every way. Your being risked getting kicked out of the community. But you prolly dont give a fuck.

This. You Know this Thread is hurting you in every way. Your being risked getting kicked out of the community. But you prolly dont give a fuck.

I dont think he really cares.. Im so sorry for him.. I wonder if he has any friends..

Oh no you didn't girl. You just crossed the line of Americans.

HE CALLED US FAT!

LETT'S VOTEBAN HIM FOR AMERICAAAAAA!

Guest J_MaFia

Lululul

Oh no you didn't girl. You just crossed the line of Americans.

HE CALLED US FAT!

LETT'S VOTEBAN HIM FOR AMERICAAAAAA!

LOL this is so funny this is just what i expected and tbh i kinda wanted a bunch of fags defending bullshit, and thatsa lie lopez i came on vent and been on for like a week and then you came on and said you hated me because of my accent hmmmmmmm and im not butthurt im just fed up with bullshit and if you guys want a fucking argument come on vent and fucking say it to me because im bored of typing on here and i want to play my games if you want come on vent and speak to me about it.

Learn some punctuation.

I'm pretty sure people the meaning isn't what's making your posts hard to understand.

Clearly you don't want to be in this clan so I think the Janitors need to assemble.

EXCUSE ME!! IM AMERICAN

I am, too.

Okay we going onto where we come from now okay thats cool cause i swear that the USA has the highest obesity rate and your alll fat fucks. And clay just stfu i realy dont fucknig like you, you CUNT.

How mad? I'm also not fat. Can post pics if need be. Soviate faps all over my Walmart pics.

We might have highest obesity rate but we dont have shit teeth.. No offence to any British person in this clan with good teeth just trying to get back at him

Guest Fohacidal
My opinion is that your servers are so fabulous at this point in time. They have been getting looser over the last 6 months. I mean at this point in time i dont even go on to actualy play the game. I go on to speak to the people that i used to masturbate with 2 years back. But now i cant even do that? i mean i go on and we have twats who just tell me to gtfo because im homosex. We have new fags that have 0" erections for anyone within the long term community. And then we have people like jonny poopen. I mean whats going on? Also we have admins that have no clue at what they are doing, they dont use it to please me better, like tossing my salad better. Then we have the corrupt people with are community that just get given blowjobs which other people have worked hard to get. And then we have a certian member of staff which in my face only puts in useless jizzes and spurts of his liquid silk.And then last but not least we have overpriced missionary, i mean i though this was ment to be a community not a fucking brothel. I know how much it costs to run blue ball prevention and it certainly doesnt cost $400, i mean i have seen at least 20 admins and theres is probs way more, where is the rest going, im not syaing that someone is taking it up the ass solo i just would like to know? I mean i love your dick in my ass but thats the only good thing about the clan atm seeming as the sodomy server is down again. ... My opinion, say what you want, do what you want to me only.

OH ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY COME ON MY FACE TROLLS!!

Translated from british english to regular english. Thank me later pals

Guest badman

No i wish to stay in the clan i just wish for some of these issues to be sorted out and they curreetly are via fatboy and lopez

No i wish to stay in the clan i just wish for some of these issues to be sorted out and they curreetly are via fatboy and lopez

:o! What is wrong with Lopez? He's the coolest staff member I know

Guest badman
:o! What is wrong with Lopez? He's the coolest staff member I know

Huh? i said hes helping me lol :)

Guest J_MaFia

LOL! That was amazingly well done. I hope u have an amazing Christmas and NewYears for that.

Translated from british english to regular english. Thank me later pals

Sign in to follow this