Sign in to follow this  
Guest badman

My OPINION

why because you imbarrsed that the clans corrupted side would come out and OHHHHH thats why you wouldnt tell me why you all love checkster so much!!

We all love him because he actually does shit in wcs1, he's the kind of admin we need, he's fun too.

Guest badman
Newfag

+1 to useless comments

AH thanks means alot coming from you, who i dont even know and spends his life on his pc hence his massive amounts of posts.

AH thanks means alot coming from you, who i dont even know and spends his life on his pc hence his massive amounts of posts.

I think you should stop posting before everyone starts hating on you. Lol.

Are you flaming him?

Guest badman

Sorry dont know what this nerd term "flaming" means i guess it means being mean to someone, ohhh noes cause i dont get that all the time for my accent, build a bridge and get over it. I am and if everyone hates me thats cool. Aero dont worrie bout me im doing what i think is right.

I like this community.. Zombie Mod and gungame died for sure.. The admins seem fine to me.. Zombie Escape and WCS #1 are doing well and are very fun..

Sorry dont know what this nerd term "flaming" means i guess it means being mean to someone, ohhh noes cause i dont get that all the time for my accent, build a bridge and get over it. I am and if everyone hates me thats cool. Aero dont worrie bout me im doing what i think is right.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flaming

Weird, both of it's definitions match you.

Guest badman
Ahahah this is too funny. He's digging such a deep hole.

HOepez if you didnte relize i realy dont care other wise i wouldnt of made this post in the first place.... i knew the kind of repsonse i would get a i decided i dont care and that i would rather put out what i think and what other people think and actauly have the balls to do this due to the consequences

Wow.. why are u arguing about this? This is a good clan THAT YOUR IN and your flaming on our servers and admins? Whats wrong with u dude?

Guest badman
Wow.. why are u arguing about this? This is a good clan THAT YOUR IN and your flaming on our servers and admins? Whats wrong with u dude?

Had enough of some corrupt bullshit. And btw this is my opinion i have incorperated the opinions of others into this.

Had enough of some corrupt bullshit. And btw this is my opinion i have incorperated the opinions of others into this.

Its not corrupt.. I think your butthurt and need to take a dick out of ur ass

Corrupt?

It's sG's money...WE decide what we do with OUR money, it is YOUR choice to pay us for getting admin, if you think it's too expensive then don't fucking buy it and GTFO.

Their OUR servers, YOU don't own them, thus WE choose what we do with them.

" ohhh noes cause i dont get that all the time for my accent, build a bridge and get over it.

First of all I don't think you are hated for your accent, I think you are hated for your actions. I would know because I have a Russian accent and no one hates me.

Anyway, you need to realize that old members will go and new ones will come thats just how it is. If you don't like the servers, no one is keeping you here.

First of all I don't think you are hated for your accent, I think you are hated for your actions. I would know because I have a Russian accent and no one hates me.

Anyway, you need to realize that old members will go and new ones will come thats just how it is. If you don't like the servers, no one is keeping you here.

There's plenty of people with British Accents that we don't hate, Beefwipe, Rayne, iAlwaysFail, DaMaGe.

If u think sG is corrupt.. Then just leave.. Nobody is making u stay in sG

Guest badman

LOL this is so funny this is just what i expected and tbh i kinda wanted a bunch of fags defending bullshit, and thatsa lie lopez i came on vent and been on for like a week and then you came on and said you hated me because of my accent hmmmmmmm and im not butthurt im just fed up with bullshit and if you guys want a fucking argument come on vent and fucking say it to me because im bored of typing on here and i want to play my games if you want come on vent and speak to me about it.

LOL this is so funny this is just what i expected and tbh i kinda wanted a bunch of fags defending bullshit, and thatsa lie lopez i came on vent and been on for like a week and then you came on and said you hated me because of my accent hmmmmmmm and im not butthurt im just fed up with bullshit and if you guys want a fucking argument come on vent and fucking say it to me because im bored of typing on here and i want to play my games if you want come on vent and speak to me about it.

I can't hate you for your accent because I don't hate the people I mentioned above, they have a very very similar accent. First of all, I only hate 1 person here and that's fatb0y. Second of all, I dislike you because you always think you're right and are too ignorant to listen to other people's opinion.

Also.

I go on to speak to the people that i used to play with 2 years back. But now i cant even do that? i mean i go on and we have twats who just tell me to stfu because im english. We have new fags that have 0 respect for anyone within the long term community.
build a bridge and get over it.

Guest badman
I can't hate you for your accent because I don't hate the people I mentioned above, they have a very very similar accent. First of all, I only hate 1 person here and that's fatb0y. Second of all, I dislike you because you always think you're right and are too ignorant to listen to other people's opinion.

Also.

No thats a lie the first thing you said to me was, shut the fuck up . god damb i hate you, i mean rayne and beefwipes accents i like but yours is so fucknig annoying. and dont lie thats the first words you ever said to me

No thats a lie the first thing you said to me was, shut the fuck up . god damb i hate you, i mean rayne and beefwipes accents i like but yours is so fucknig annoying. and dont lie thats the first words you ever said to me

can u please.. Just stop.. Your wrong just accept that.. Even if Lopez said that HE WAS probably drunk.. Calm down.. <3 Lopez

You sound like an average Brit. You're about as retarded as an average American though.

Sign in to follow this