Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

KONAH

Konah (level 1000)

super chest: "your chest is 4x stronger than anyone...." +armor

Ultimate: Heart Transplant "Konah needs a new heart and he is taking yours!" 40-70% to steal 10-25 health

Second Chance: "You have a 20% chance to respawn" +chance respawn

tolerance: "you have overcome your addiction and are stronger than ever" +health

Second Hand Drunk: "Your drunkenness is so mighty it causes others to blackout" 30-50% chance to blind attacker for 1-2sec.

sorry this all i got so far but i think it should be a real race. just need some help figuring out reasonable stats.....

dude, you should have a skill where it drugs yourself and the character goes crazy lul

lol... that would be funny if you could turn FF in a way that only one race can shoot his team and then make the character spin around and fire it's gun.

BTW, I don't think that is possible.

hmm anyone wanna tweak it to what they think is the correct balance so its not OP? also who the fuck said no to this race?

I really don't see how it's OP.

I have an idea...

Race: Konah

Level: 2000

Abilities:

-Survivability: 10% more armor and 5% more damage per level. Max 40% armor, 20% more damage]

-Pure Essence: Run 5% faster per level. [Max 20% faster]

-Indefinite: 100% respawn once every 5 rounds (10% chance any other round for as many times.)

-Transplant: 30% chance to give all teammates alive health. [Max health given 75. 10% chance for 100 health]

-Passive: Health regeneration, 2 per 3 seconds

-BIG HEART [ultimate]- Respawn entire team with 50% health/50% armor with weapons. [Cool down: Once every 5 rounds]

Oh oh.....This looks good.

Let me know what you think.

-Xan

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I have an idea...

Abilities:

-Survivability: 10% more armor and 5% more damage per level. Max 40% armor, 20% more damage]

-Indefinite: 100% respawn once every 5 rounds (10% chance any other round for as many times.)

-Transplant: 30% chance to give all teammates alive health. [Max health given 75. 10% chance for 100 health]

-BIG HEART [ultimate]- Respawn entire team with 50% health/50% armor with weapons. [Cool down: Once every 5 rounds]

-Xan

I have an idea...

Abilities:

-Xan

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I have an idea...

Abilities:

-Xan

No thanks. I like illogicals better.