Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

Another Simon Says Specification Discussion

I know exactly what they'll do. Just like they do in the current law and standards...

They will find more loopholes. Your argument shall forever continue lol.

In all seriousness though, the rules do say "Don't loophole or you can be punished" so that should take things down a bit for them.

Thank you for your input Oracion. I will think about the advice you have just given me for a long time. Then I will probably make the thread anyways. XD

Now that I think about it, maybe I should just make a thread with stuff like, "Don't do commands when playing Simon says that Simon did not say to do, even if he/she never said you could not do it."

Yeah, it definitely wont be big enough to be stickied, but maybe it will help some people while its alive.

So let me get this straight...

1. In the game Simon Says, you get killed for doing any "action" without being ordered to do it by Simon with the preface "simon says". You also get killed for failing to do an action that Simon tells you to do with the preface "Simon Says".

"Looking around" is not considered an action, except when you are ordered to look in a specific direction by Simon with the preface "Simon Says", at which point the definition of "looking around" changes from inaction to action.

True or False

(I believe the above to be true)

2. If you are ordered by Simon WITHOUT the preface "Simon Says" to look in a specific direction, and you ALREADY are looking in that direction lawfully, should you look away?

a. I am looking east. The warden says "Simon says look east". I continue looking east. I live.

b. I am looking east. The warden says "Simon says look west". I look west. I live.

c. I am looking east. The warden says "Look east". Do I live or die?

d. I am looking east. The warden says "Look wast". Do I live or die?

Should the answers to C and D be the same?

1. In the game Simon Says, you get killed for doing any "action" without being ordered to do it by Simon with the preface "simon says". You also get killed for failing to do an action that Simon tells you to do with the preface "Simon Says".

"Looking around" is not considered an action, except when you are ordered to look in a specific direction by Simon with the preface "Simon Says", at which point the definition of "looking around" changes from inaction to action.

True or False

2. If you are ordered by Simon WITHOUT the preface "Simon Says" to look in a specific direction, and you ALREADY are looking in that direction lawfully, should you look away?

a. I am looking east. The warden says "Simon says look east". I continue looking east. I live.

b. I am looking east. The warden says "Simon says look west". I look west. I live.

Dark, really. You're making this more of a loophole thread now if anything. Simon can't punish by saying a command without Simon Says before it if the terrorists are already looking in a direction. That's like saying if I said "Don't jump" you all should die cause you technically can't do anything.

True or False

The first part in completely true.

in the second part, A and B are correct, C is correct, but in order to avoid a freekill (which I actually like getting freekilled and I try to get the Ct's to freekill me because I find enjoyment out of it) you should look away. Unless you want the chance of being freekilled. See, this is something that I would include in the guide.

True or False

The answers to C and D are I shoot you in the face. gyaahr, It's just a simon says game, stop taking it so damn seriously.

No i see what he means, If

"you are looking east" Warden says "look west"

do you die even though simon never said to look anywhere and you turn to look west? Does that kill you even though you can look anywhere cause simon didn't say to look anywhere else?

tricky

BTW

if you made a legal sub-forum than wtf would the main forum be about? "OMG I LOVE WARDEN MONKEH" or "ACE is the biggest piece of SH!#"

basically the main forum would be really stupid and not about anything with rules or situations and how to deal with them or if they are legal to do

and the main forum would be dumb crap about how people like JB and other people

i post about the legal stuff. so why do i get yelled at when im trying to talk serious about JB and others who post crap about how they want to know what the nomination song of the year is?

No i see what he means, If

"you are looking east" Warden says "look west"

do you die even though simon never said to look anywhere and you turn to look west? Does that kill you even though you can look anywhere cause simon didn't say to look anywhere else?

tricky

BTW

if you made a legal sub-forum than wtf would the main forum be about? "OMG I LOVE WARDEN MONKEH" or "ACE is the biggest piece of SH!#"

basically the main forum would be really stupid and not about anything with rules or situations and how to deal with them or if they are legal to do

and the main forum would be dumb crap about how people like JB and other people

i post about the legal stuff. so why do i get yelled at when im trying to talk serious about JB and others who post crap about how they want to know what the nomination song of the year is?

ok its not tricky at all. Since it's impossible to not be looking anywhere then you are fine to look east, as long as the simon didn't tell you not to. You can look anywhere you wan't from the start of the game until the simon says to look a certain direction.