Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

To all the forum members that say they will/are trolling.

Guest MindGames
Quotes*

Actually, they portray TO someone, which means it belongs to them. So it's Quote's. :)

"Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

"Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming"."

I hope every person being added to this list reads the last line to enhance their terminology of what they're doing wrong.

EVIDENCE OF NOT TROLLING WHATSOEVER

Announcing that you are trolling before you even try trolling is not trolling.

is not a troll, but a meme.

calling yourself a faggot is not trolling.

what is this i dont even

TLDR - please shut the fuck up, because you're doing it wrong.

EDIT : TABOO FOR JCS 2011

You pretty much said what I was thinking, but too lazy to research and type.

Guest MindGames
Pretty sure you're not using it right, I'll wait for Dojima.

Think about it, when your saying that someone owns something, you put a ' after whatever they own. Am I correct?

Quotes*

Lopez is correct.

Think about it, when your saying that someone owns something, you put a ' after whatever they own. Am I correct?

Not even close. Let's examine the sentence (Fragment) -

Lol, old quote's are old.

Now when you add an apostrophe to a word it makes it possessive, implying ownership of a certain object. You've got the right idea, but wrong usage.

Good example -

Guitar Guy's quotes are old

Bad example -

Old quote's are old

Why is that a bad example? Because "quotes" Doesn't own anything. In the good example, I own the quotes. But if you place an apostrophe in "quotes" it makes it seems as if the word quotes owns either the word "are" or the word "Old". Neither of which make sense. Always remember - If you aren't sure, check and see if the word that has an apostrophe is either possessive (It has ownership of something) Or it is a contraction (ex. It's - It is) Which brings us to our next class - The difference between your and you're! Thats all for today kids! Please don't be late for class again.

Mindgames gets an F.

Guest MindGames
Lopez is correct.

Not even close. Let's examine the sentence (Fragment) -

Now when you add an apostrophe to a word it makes it possessive, implying ownership of a certain object. You've got the right idea, but wrong usage.

Good example -

Bad example -

Why is that a bad example? Because "quotes" Doesn't own anything. In the good example, I own the quotes. But if you place an apostrophe in "quotes" it makes it seems as if the word quotes owns either the word "are" or the word "Old". Neither of which make sense. Always remember - If you aren't sure, check and see if the word that has an apostrophe is either possessive (It has ownership of something) Or it is a contraction (ex. It's - It is) Which brings us to our next class - The difference between your and you're! Thats all for today kids! Please don't be late for class again.

Mindgames gets an F.

F is for Fantastic. :)

Guest MindGames
20030707h.jpg

Wow, Mr. Period is a much better teacher than LOPEZ. :D

You aren't. Shut the fuck up.

This includes Xannon, Mindgames, poptar5441, Ace1749

(More will be added)

1. I do not know you

2. I said I would troll the person into next week, I didn't say I was trolling. Going to and doing so are two different things. QQ moar. U are mad bro.

I have posted this before, but I think this thread deserves it:

yourandyoure.jpg

Actually, they portray TO someone, which means it belongs to them. So it's Quote's. :)

You are a retard. Learn your English before you try to justify your grammar. Lopez is right.

1. I do not know you

2. I said I would troll the person into next week, I didn't say I was trolling. Going to and doing so are two different things. QQ moar. U are mad bro.

Evidently you can't understand a sentence.

"To all the forum members that say they will/are trolling."

The fucking title includes people who say the will and people who say they are.

Also, your a nigger.

I am sure that I am not black and the N word is not available here. I could be wrong. No I'm not, I am Top blood. Go QQ somewhere else.

It's pretty to see your flaming posts :3

EDIT:By the way Skotti

G. No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks.

I am sure that I am not black and the N word is not available here. I could be wrong. No I'm not, I am Top blood. Go QQ somewhere else.

G. No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks.

You know that disobeying that list of rules isn't a death sentence right? He said "nigger" (it's in quotes, keep your panties on) so he will likely be infracted, but that's really just a slap on the wrists. There aren't actualley any consequences until your infracted several times.

True, but he should be mature enough to know this isn't Middle school. I know for a fact that this forum does not want drama nor need it. I see enough hostility of people towards another and the fact I don't know this guy and he calls me the N word gives me the view of him being ignorant.

I very well knew the concequences from calling you that. And I'll do it again.

@Blob, fuck you. ;D

Evidently you can't understand a sentence.

"To all the forum members that say they will/are trolling."

The fucking title includes people who say the will and people who say they are.

Also, your a nigger.

You're*