Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Bowling.

Does anyone actually bowl as a hobby? Not just a few times a year to kill some time? I actually do.

In the bag:

Hammer Plague

Storm 2Furious,

White Dot spare ball.

Out of the bag:

Brunswick Slingshot

Lane #1 Big Curve (Bought this used. Didn't really like it.)

I bowl a 150 average right now. Been bowling for about 5 months (Not accounting for the rare times I bowled with house balls). Yes I have only been bowling for five months and own five balls. I like to go all out if I have a hobby. (From guns to wakeboarding). No I am not rich or anything.

Buying my dad a pair of SST8's for Christmas and probably the Track 916 AT for his birthday in March. Even my mom picked up a really beginner hook ball. I have met a lot of cool people through this so far, but it's fun to bowl even with just my dad. Nothing like father/son competiton.

I have a lot to work on still, but I love it so far. Probably joining a league at my local bowling alley soon. Discuss?

I suck at bowling too, but I haven't bowled legit in a few years. I used to bowl every Saturday morning as a kid with BAZ up until about seventh grade. At my peak, I was about a 150 average using non-core, plastic balls. I've developed a mean manual hook.

I loved bowling when I was younger than I am now. Used to bowl with my church and my elementary league. Even bowled a lot with the Troupe I was in for Boy Scouts. After I warmed up for a game (first game was a 90 or so to find my hook). Second game I did about 150. Third game and on I kept an average of 190. But that was many years ago.

I loved bowling when I was younger than I am now. Used to bowl with my church and my elementary league. Even bowled a lot with the Troupe I was in for Boy Scouts. After I warmed up for a game (first game was a 90 or so to find my hook). Second game I did about 150. Third game and on I kept an average of 190. But that was many years ago.

I have no hook.. I just throw in barely to right of top pin and i get strike.. Im such a noob LOL

I have an average of about 145, then again, that is on sport shot (which is harder than general shit)

I was the handicap which helped my team immensely, our team name was "All balls no glory"

my buddie averages about 250... hes a fucking beast

Bowling's fun. I usually average about 180-190. Might be higher if I ever got a ball for myself and didn't use the house ones.

Wow I thought I was good until I posted my score on here.. My highest is 102.. Wow i suck