Generally::

* Plague

* Original Idea

* Knife Race

* Level 3000

* No restrictions.

Skills::

* 5 Skills, 10 levels each.

Rotten Pile - Set a pile of infected flesh down to poison all who come near it. (Ability, puts down a ward that triggers when someone walks into it, poisoning them for 3 damage/level in 5 seconds. CAN ONLY HIT ONE PERSON. Max 5 wards at level 10.)

Rabid Bite - Infect your enemy with a disease. (3% chance on hit to poison for 2 damage/level over 2 seconds)

Hunger Lust - Your lust for flesh makes you faster. (2% speed gain/level)

Decayed Flesh - Bullets tend to pass through your corroded form. (3% chance/level to evade damage)

Black Plague - Death only brings more disease... (Ultimate, no cooldown and can only be triggered on death. 4% chance/level to 'explode' around a decently large area, dealing 5 damage/level over 5 seconds in poison damage.)

Damage over time race to make it easy. I don't think it has too much damage from poison IMO.

I like this. Too bad no one will ever get to level 3000.....or that's just me. OMG! I'm at like 75, MAYBE!

P.S. How do I check what level I am?

Type Raceinfo

You'll see your total level and other info

I like the idea of having another Zombie race.

Guest J_MaFia

Zombies Have mo Fuckin ranks?

Anyways its a good idea though hope it comes with a Beasty mo fuckin skin too :D

Zombies Have mo Fuckin ranks?

Anyways its a good idea though hope it comes with a Beasty mo fuckin skin too :D

I hope the skin isn't an error model. You can spot the infected from a mile away because of that shit.

Generally::

* Plague

* Original Idea

* Knife Race

* Level 3000

* No restrictions.

Skills::

* 5 Skills, 10 levels each.

Rotten Pile - Set a pile of infected flesh down to poison all who come near it. (Ability, puts down a ward that triggers when someone walks into it, poisoning them for 3 damage/level in 5 seconds. CAN ONLY HIT ONE PERSON. Max 5 wards at level 10.)

Rabid Bite - Infect your enemy with a disease. (3% chance on hit to poison for 2 damage/level over 2 seconds)

Hunger Lust - Your lust for flesh makes you faster. (2% speed gain/level)

Decayed Flesh - Bullets tend to pass through your corroded form. (3% chance/level to evade damage)

Black Plague - Death only brings more disease... (Ultimate, no cooldown and can only be triggered on death. 4% chance/level to 'explode' around a decently large area, dealing 5 damage/level over 5 seconds in poison damage.)

Damage over time race to make it easy. I don't think it has too much damage from poison IMO.

well i think it needs either invis or at least one respawn and the rabid bite i think should have it only take 3 seconds in stead of 5 since it has normal hp and so little evade

well i think it needs either invis or at least one respawn and the rabid bite i think should have it only take 3 seconds in stead of 5 since it has normal hp and so little evade

Well, if you think about it, it has a 30% chance when maxed out to basically do 85 damage total on a right click. That's decently strong and not OP in itself. It shines in it's ultimate since it's meant to be a suicide bait ulti - you rush them, they kill you, people suffer.

You should probably raise the evade because Night Elf has more than this does :3

And maybe bust the speed up to 3% per level

Otherwise looks nice :3

Night Elf also has a gun and deals direct damage. This one IMO is more of a passive damage dealer - wards/ultimate poison damage. Though I do agree with the speed since it is a knife race, but at the same time, he doesn't have any restrictions.