Sign in to follow this  
Revöker

Simon Says Jump

REVOKER, HAS YOUR MOTHER EVER TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEAK TO STRANGERS?

Stop making threads, If I fucking said Jump AND KEEP DOING IT, YOU DO IT.

Scopene are you kidding me?

Definitions of continuous on the Web:

•continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no ...

•of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Continuously. The warden freekills if he kills anyone who jumped at all. He/she did not specify at which rate they should jump.

The fuck????

Ok I would say Jump Continuously is Invalid, just like saying Stay Crouched is Invalid.

Can we Get oracion to confirm this, just make it invalid, and everything will be fine......

He wasn't making a argument o_o and he gets laughter from this thread.

I was looking for a pic of the scene in Willy Wonka at the end. Couldn't find it, so i went with the next best alternative.

He wasn't making a argument o_o and he gets laughter from this thread.

wait you think i do these threads for lol? WTF

no really i mean if you see the T jumping every like 2 sec instead of at an instance then you kill them? wtf thats messed up

you guys are the ones hating on me for just asking questions, i mean come on there is no such thing as a stupid question, right? <<lol ok i do lol from the threads but i don't do them to lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Scopene are you kidding me?

Definitions of continuous on the Web:

•continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no ...

•of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

yes exactly i jump continuously every 2 seconds "no irregularity" that doesn't mean you have to do it as soon as you can

wait you think i do these threads for lol? WTF

no really i mean if you see the T jumping every like 2 sec instead of at an instance then you kill them? wtf thats messed up

you guys are the ones hating on me for just asking questions, i mean come on there is no such thing as a stupid question, right? <<lol ok i do lol from the threads but i don't do them to lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

yes exactly i jump continuously every 2 seconds "no irregularity" that doesn't mean you have to do it as soon as you can

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Deltron.

No interruption means no stopping somyou have to jump as fast as you can and as much as you can until told otherwise by Simon.

well i don't defend myself usually because i don't feel threatened which is why i lol and it makes things so much funnier

usually people lol for one of the following reasons:

1. Because somethings funny

2. Because somethings not funny but want to be included

3. Because you dont want to affend someone

4. Because everyones against you and you dont wanna seem like your being backed into a corner

you do the last reason

Whatever Simon says during a game of "Simon says", you do. It's that simple. If Simon says "Simon says jump continuously", you don't stop until:

Simon says "Simon says stop"

or "Simon says [another command]"

or "Simon says 'Simon says' is over",

or the warden decides to play a new game.

Whatever Simon says during a game of "Simon says", you do. It's that simple. If Simon says "Simon says jump continuously", you don't stop until:

Simon says "Simon says stop"

or "Simon says [another command]"

or "Simon says 'Simon says' is over",

or the warden decides to play a new game.

i understand you do everything Simon says to do but what im saying is at what rate do you jump continuously? im trying to prove that its not ASAP it could be every 5 sec or 10 sec something that you do almost like a pattern like if i said "i continuously beat up stupid kids at school" that doesn't mean i beat them up every second of the day, it could mean like every day or every week. It means without disruption, to do it at a certain rate and to stay on that rate

i understand you do everything Simon says to do but what im saying is at what rate do you jump continuously? im trying to prove that its not ASAP it could be every 5 sec or 10 sec something that you do almost like a pattern like if i said "i continuously beat up stupid kids at school" that doesn't mean i beat them up every second of the day, it could mean like every day or every week. It means without disruption, to do it at a certain rate and to stay on that rate

Continously is without delay. Now stop posting on this fucking thread, your wrong get the fuck over it Revoker.

Revoker, I have read a lot of your most recent posts... this is starting to get ridiculous.

Don't you have a clan funded by your mother to maintain..oh wai...

Guest MindGames
same

Who's u?? u no JBfag... GTFO THIS OUAR TROLL THREAD