Sign in to follow this  
Skillage

Pheonix

Could be the once in a while respawn bug with any race that respawns. Don't fret, it's a hiccup once in a while with any respawn races.

yep it mainly happens on the pheonix respawn that respawns other teammates, i've never heard of it happening on this though, but i can ask the Pheonix whore killerbee, he for sure would know

lol well there you go it's a fun race if your good with a pump shoty because you mainly want to fly you could use a rifle but it doesn't really have enough evade for that

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

dang sketch chill out man

Break it up you two. In Nuclear's case of how a teammates respawn screws it up will always remain there.

If you die and respawn timer is activate and you are revived by pheonix. You have roughly 20 seconds to die and then revive again since the old timer is still active and will respawn you if you die within 20 seconds at the spot you died when the timer became active or at spawn depending on what you have !respawn set to.

It isn't a glitch or bug, but a loophole that can be exploited. There is nothing wrong in the coding of the skill though. I've used the race enough to know that everything on it works as it should. The respawn timer doesn't take into consideration if you revived from a pheonix.

im talking about team pheonix skill

And so am I, pheonix can be broken by a revive from a teammate's pheonix, like blood mage or akroma or priest.

If that happens, the revive timer that was going on while you were dead still continues and if you die before the original timer hits 0, you revive quickly once it does hit 0 in the spot you died at that time while at the same time starting a new timer at the spot you just died at.

As for teams pheonix skills being broken, I believe it's just a hiccup where if you do get revived but don't spawn at all, although your name will be blue/red (pending team) and not greyed out, that is just a hiccup. Slay yourself if you're the last person alive that has the objective to do if that happens.

Sign in to follow this