Sign in to follow this  
Skillage

Picking up guns

all you have to do is go into your options in css... And in there you can change it so that i t doesn't change to the weapon. Other than that I'm sure there is no way to prevent you from picking up the gun.

Well it isn't just the fact that it changes from your knife. It also sucks when you pick one up and it's on your back and you are a invisible knife like flame pred. The gun stays completely visible. Then you have to switch to it from your knife because you turned off auto switching when picking up a gun, so that wastes even more valuable time as a knifer.

is it possible to make it so that the gun goes as invis as you are when you pick it up but only as a knifer? this question is for Engineer's only

lawl, no, just look at the other gun races that goes invisible. Any guns not used at all are 100% visible. So to answer your question would be an easy no.

It probably isn't codable.

i knew a coder that would say other wise, well he said that any thing could be done coding

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

but i'm not a coder so i don't know, i looked into coding but that confused me so i didn't try

all you have to do is go into your options in css... And in there you can change it so that i t doesn't change to the weapon. Other than that I'm sure there is no way to prevent you from picking up the gun.

^This. Very simple to do.

There are other servers out there after the update that coded a weapon restriction and weapon invisibility. Just because we don't have it, doesn't mean it isn't able to be coded. It is very plausible.

There are other servers out there after the update that coded a weapon restriction and weapon invisibility. Just because we don't have it, doesn't mean it isn't able to be coded. It is very plausible.

Let's get Yiyas to steal those codes! :D

so was MW2 but tons of people still play it

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

and from the gameplay videos that i saw it looked really fun and i would get it if my computer could handle it

Sign in to follow this