Sign in to follow this  
JustFetus

Ey, look who it is.

wow really? Napoodo, you're a major troll? Heh, I always remember your crazy ass.

I bet if I ever start playing CSS regularly again, I'll be playing primarily on the zombie servers (thank god you guys still have some) and maybe the WCS server.

So many familiar faces!

edit: oviate! oh shit totally sounds familiar.

Don't know you, but you seem like a cool guy. Seeing as though you know a lot of people. Go to WCS sometimes, I'll probably be on there sometimes. Get to talk to you. And Welcome back.

I never thought I'd see you again, how's it been? And Napoodo banned? Really..?

Yup. He's banned.

Welcome back ;)

Guest nagnaog

lol it's napoodo <<

I think you mean OPIATE :D haha

yeah I didn't really troll, they just couldn't handle some truth I told the community. Half of the community thought I was right, but the "leaders" thought they were right and nothing else matters :) so they bant my ass cuz I kept bringing it up.

Plus, they tell me I should go to vent to talk, but the first thing they did was bant me from the vent. that's why I'm always back on this forum -_-

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

aha good to see you to madbagel. their forum bant doesn't mean shit anyways. I'm still here to chat ^^

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Oh and to add to it, "telling the truth" to help out community is worse than trolling. According to them rofl. ....

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

don't bant this account. I'm just here to talk to them ^ telling them truth

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

It's annoying making another account :/ I get retarded popups

Lol Nap, why don't they just unban you if you stop being such a pain the ass? (ie stop making them sadz)

But ya, I mean you are obviously still dedicated to forums...... vote to unban nap so he can stop making stupid forum accounts: 1/15

Guest nagnaog

I think it's mainly because of an incident that happened a while ago that got the forum all stirred up. A perma banned member gets unbanned because he paid or something. well either way, he got unbanned from a perma banned state. And then everyone got stirred up about it for a while. Which seemed to have settled down. So, when there was someone else who was perma-banned, they would still request to get unbanned.... similar situation here.... which makes it even more difficult for me. -___- (Big sigh)

for the time being...they arn't banning this temporary account. Which I'm glad... sort of gives me time to post and do some catching up before they do decide to re-ban me..?