Sign in to follow this  
blob

Just slept for 24 hours

bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsb!! impossible.

If i stay up all night, then go to school the next morning, after school i get home around 3pm. i can sleep from then to 7am the next morning. Could probably sleep even longer if i did it on weekends

If i stay up all night, then go to school the next morning, after school i get home around 3pm. i can sleep from then to 7am the next morning. Could probably sleep even longer if i did it on weekends

wow holycrap... I've probably stayed up a whole day, but still couldn't sleep more than 10 hours about. Its real tough for me to sleep too much.. Dunno why.

wow holycrap... I've probably stayed up a whole day, but still couldn't sleep more than 10 hours about. Its real tough for me to sleep too much.. Dunno why.

It's a habit to have your usual 6-8 hours of sleep, I can go to bed at 5 am, then wake up at 11 and not get to sleep anymore.

It's a habit to have your usual 6-8 hours of sleep, I can go to bed at 5 am, then wake up at 11 and not get to sleep anymore.

I have to have atleast 7-8 hours of sleep each night. if i go to bed at 3am and wake up at 7, i will be completely useless, and hurt someone throughout the course of the day if i don't go to sleep in school or something. Whenever i stay up all night, my teachers think i'm high, but i've never smoked pot

I Stayed up for 38 hours during 311 day, which was a whole weekend of them playing and it was a giant festival. Stayed up the whole weekend eating acid, doing pills, smoking weed, drinking, dancing, fucking, best weekend of my life. Well after I came home Sunday night I went to sleep at 9pm I slept till Tuesday at 6am. Which was the most I have ever slept in my life, I think it was the combo of drugs and lack of sleep. So my question for you blob is, how were the drugs man? hah