Sign in to follow this  
Velo

Another thread about how steam sucks

So im on css, I begin lagging out and get stuck, everyone freezes like the server is lagging, but i can still hear people's mics.(By this, i assume it's just me who is lagging) then in chat, it says that someone kills me, but I, and everyone else are still lag-stuck from my point of view. then I disconnect, "Velo timed out" and steam friends, etc disconnects. I have no fauking clue what this is about. My net is working fine, as i type this message.

any ideas?

Somehow I don't see why it would be Steams fault. You can play without a connection to friends and so on.

And why do ppl always suggest reinstalling? That barely does anything rly...

Never had a problem with Steam, never complained, always been happy.

Reinstalling is always a good option, it's been stated before, just do it. Doesn't cost you anything but time.

Dude, this happened to me, I use a laptop so all I do is restart my wifi-card. And it worked, I figured after that it was my GPU overclock, i turned it off and everything was fine

Reinstalling is always a good option, it's been stated before, just do it. Doesn't cost you anything but time.

It's a more longwinded way of deleting ClientRegistry.blob. No one understands that.