Sign in to follow this  
Sean

FIFA world cup in russia 2018

First of all, inb4 'NO ONE CARES'

also, inb4 howard dean comes and says 'SPAIN IS GONNA KICK HOLLAND'S ASS'

and it shouldn't be hosted in Russia, that's ridiculous, obviously the presentation that England gave was much better, yet Russia was chosen.

England wont get host in our lifetime.

and are you calling russia a third world country?

cause its not

I think you need to get your shit right, nowhere did I call Russia a third world country, I'm just saying, why not host FIFA at the country that basically represents football, England, Russia is barely known for football.

Guest Fohacidal
I think the more surprising decision is Qatar in 2022 over the US, South Korea, Japan and Australia.

Yeap, I mean things can change in 11 years but really? Qatar?! FIFA is so retardedly corrupt nowadays

This, I hate the president of FIFA.

I agree, hes a fag for picking qatar. Russia is kind of football. I know A LOT of russians who are amazing!

I agree, hes a fag for picking qatar. Russia is kind of football. I know A LOT of russians who are amazing!

Russian players maybe, but I have never heard anything about their fans or their clubs.

Russian players maybe, but I have never heard anything about their fans or their clubs.

Have you ever heard of clubs in south africa?

I dont really think so

EDIT:

>implying fifa picks all the shitty countries

There's more that goes into hosting selection than simply "a cool country" Alot goes into finances, if that country even has a place to make a stadium, airport to tansport athletes, health and safety, not to mention the thought of terrorist attacks. All in all, I don't care where it's hosted, I just want to watch some pretty baller soccer be played, and make some moneh! =P

Guest Fohacidal

Or how much money was paid to FIFA so they would accept the nomination. Japan, Korea or the USA not only have a larger fanbase for this than Qatar they have better infrastructure and a much more stable political climate to host a large event in. The fact that Qatar is going to have to funnel shitload of extra money just to AIR CONDITION their stadiums is obscene.