Sign in to follow this  
Christmas

Blackops lol's and ideas

Here is the list of VA's

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/29701-Jailbreak-Veteran-Admins

I am in the map, and thanks for that, but people sitting here asking for their own thing is getting kinda annoying. Maps almost done, mappers gotta map, etc...

I didn't even ask for my spot :P

Blob, edit my name in that thread to sG | POOF! Just for lols. It will make sketch happy.

Thorgot

Diabeticadaniel

Hotsauce

Tex1an2

Wind

Puff

N2F'WA

Papa Secretten

That's the list I gave you. As you can see, Daniel is on it.

Then why the fuck is he complaining?

Lollerskates.

Final (hopefully) map is on Blob's test server.

173.74.37.21:27015

If you can, try to bring a few people in and test it out and let me know what you think of it. By the end of the week it should be on the server.

YAY! Thanks for working on it, by far the coolest map I've ever played on it. The additions really add to it, looks fuckin' baller. If anyone on jb wants to fuck around in it with me feel free I'm still lookin at everything. =P

Final (hopefully) map is on Blob's test server.

173.74.37.21:27015

If you can, try to bring a few people in and test it out and let me know what you think of it. By the end of the week it should be on the server.

That was giving me a gungame server (blobs) is this correct? Or did I just pick a bad time to go on...

Since i can't get the map to fracking download, then i'll just say this:

Don't care for the name too much. IDK, i think it'd be best to leave it as BlackOps. Or BlekOps.

It's downloading, just the DL server is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW xD

Edit:

So, I played around on it for an hour or so yesterday. I really like what you've done with it, I found some interesting secrets too XD

What's with Lopez's Solitary damaging you as soon as you walk in o.o

Also, it was openable from the inside and out, is this by CT's only?

The Hockey rink is interesting, albeit confusing. Took me about 5-10 mins to figure out what half of the games were xD, I think (Seeing as the general JB population consists of retards, we can be honest here) Maybe some labelling would be appropriate (If it was there, I missed it).

I didn't get to look too much at the outside (Got caught up in studying ._.) but I noticed that you could fall off the edge of the level from the red rooftop, perhaps an invisible wall or a visible wall would be appropriate xD I feel like I could find an area to land down there and survive (Did you killzone all of it?)

My input so far ^^