Sign in to follow this  
Scopene

onotix destroyer of threa...

Dear onotix destroyer of threa,

_____I am writing this letter to you today in hope that your apathetic eyes will one day fall upon it and your lethargic mind will some how absorb what minuscule amount of invaluable information it is able to from me. I will need your undivided attention for the upcoming passages that lie ahead of you in this perilous journey to the end of this dissension that you have brought upon yourself. I would like to formally ask you to stop posting threads on this forum about Revoker.

_____I would like to share a quick personal anecdote with you. Yesterday, I was peacefully playing a Garry's Mod role-play server when I realize that there was a person running around being a general dick to everyone he/she comes across. When I finally noticed who it was, I saw your name. When I tried to talk to you, I was met with a voice of an eight year old and a bullet to the face. At first I didn't recognize the name, but during my daily trip to the sG forums I noticed a few disturbing and confusing threads. The threads were of your own work. They contained general, vague complaints, and I'm pretty sure there was a hate crime somewhere in the cesspool of threads. This puzzled me. So I decided to dig a little deeper.

_____"Why would someone post something like this multiple times even after being asked to stop?" I asked myself. There are only two logical explanations for these unnatural and bizarre occurrences. One is that you have eaten way too much Cheddar cheese, and the other is that you are just scum on the drainpipes of gaming itself. While I do not doubt the first explanation is correct, I believe that the second explanation is also correct. Your inability to act with ration has come to make me determine, after much thought, that you are the worst gamer in gaming history. I have come to the conclusion that all you do is run around an annoy people who are trying to peacefully pursue their hopes and dreams.

_____My reason for writing this letter is not to tell everyone that you are a dumb ass kid, but instead to bring to your attention that things need to change in order for you to have a constructive, peaceful life. In this world, you can get nowhere by yourself. You need people in order to be successful. Being a skid-mark on the underpants of society is not going to get people to help you. In order for you to achieve ultimate happiness and success, a metamorphosis of some type must occur for the better. Please take this letter into consideration. If you would like to respond to this with a rebuttal, do not bother to do so unless you are going to take the time to do it properly like I have just shown.

P.S. If this letter is too confusing, or you would like to talk to me in private, feel free to message me on steam and I can clear things up for you.

This is really getting too serious. Seriously, you all can get over this easily, considering you're probably getting trolled as is, Scope.

Nah I just took a little time out to write this. The problem isn't directly affecting me, im just tired of looking at all of the threads.

Dude you really saw him on gm? thats epic, lol

and scpoene your just helping him by making more post about him, your letting him know his trolling is affecting you...

slrsy just ignore the troll and they go away, but now its too late,

really he was just going to make that one post and never come back but you changed that now

Guest MindGames

Lol, This is funny that someone would take the time to write that out >.>, PRO TIP: if you just ignore troll, troll no get reaction, troll get sad, troll go troll somewhere else :)

Guest onotix destroyer of threa

i havent played gmod for a few months now and if i did its not in an rp server. Now maybe you saw me in css but i dont play in any sg servers because hells gamers is cooler. Also my name isnt onotix in steam games it is spurss that jingle jangle why because i got spurs that jingle jangle ingle

jiNGLE JANGLE

also its was 2 threads stop freaking out

your like my mom or something

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Dude you really saw him on gm? thats epic, lol

and scpoene your just helping him by making more post about him, your letting him know his trolling is affecting you...

slrsy just ignore the troll and they go away, but now its too late,

really he was just going to make that one post and never come back but you changed that now

also revoker is correct you have unleashed the wrath of onotix destroyer of threaDS

Onotix, are you revöker's IRL friend?

yes he sitting here want me to put him on?

Oh wait, you ARE him.

no if that were the case id be revoker but im onotix

revoker is sitting to the right

me to teh left

hes logging on now i think

see what you did

Oh wait, you ARE him.

why would i want the name onotix? i would prefer önötix better Os...

I AM NOT ONOTIX i just told him about this thread of ct rape day

▲▲ my perfed name is of course the tri force of courage but it was taken

▲▲ my perfed name is of course the tri force of courage but it was taken

... Does your asshole whistle when you walk, or do rainbows just fall out?