Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

HOLY SHIT

Thinking about kitty?

naaa, was thinking about baseball and lightning

I just had sex, I couldnt cum at all ;(. She did though, a buncha times.

wish I had that problem, every time I bone a new girl I get off in like 20 seconds for some reason, then after me and that girl do it a few more times I don't have that problem

like i could have a GF of 3 months and be 15 minutes into boning, then a new girl could walk in and I would blow my load as soon as I penetrated her

shit sucks

naaa, was thinking about baseball and lightning

wish I had that problem, every time I bone a new girl I get off in like 20 seconds for some reason, then after me and that girl do it a few more times I don't have that problem

like i could have a GF of 3 months and be 15 minutes into boning, then a new girl could walk in and I would blow my load as soon as I penetrated her

shit sucks

Yeah man i know that feeling. The best weapon for this is Pills, any that kills pain will work, you dont feel it as much, so you wont blow your load as fast.

NOWAY!!!!!!!

ok srsly. we need some figuring out, first everyone says wall flowers a dude, now kittys a dude?! wtf. man. there voices are girlier than justin bieber and bananas combined.

thats srs bsns

Who the fuck are you?

Guest Fohacidal
NOWAY!!!!!!!

ok srsly. we need some figuring out, first everyone says wall flowers a dude, now kittys a dude?! wtf. man. there voices are girlier than justin bieber and bananas combined.

thats srs bsns

15 posts?

Gtfo

NOWAY!!!!!!!

thats srs bsns

You fit into this community just as well as a Jewish person would surrounded by Mel Gibsons.