Sign in to follow this  
judo flip

New game idea!

The name of the game is " You got diarehea? " and you need 3 locations for the terrorists to freeze on , the warden types the "green" location in chat , the "green" location dies and the rest live. the terrorists get to choose which location they get to freeze on. We just came up with this game on ba_jail_stationx_v1d_fix and it works really well on the 3 diving boards in the pool but im sure the map/ locations could be changed if wanted by warden. SOOOO what do you guys think!?!

3 corners, and you type the corner that dies, or it's beerman's this or that, with 3 spots, just a minor change but same games.

lol yeah i was about to say sounds like This or That. Just with another spot. And why make a thread about it? Just play it a lot and if the idea is good it'll stick.

I need to invent a game now, I guess I started floor spray but I can do better.

I made 1 vs 100. Bitch.

Also, I've made up and used a variation of a floor spray game but it was to complicated to explain.

I made 1 vs 100. Bitch.

Also, I've made up and used a variation of a floor spray game but it was to complicated to explain.

Yeah I been doing best out of 3 low high and floor lately.

My favorite beerman game requires wind, it involves the 540 tailgrind down the rail. :D

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Original or 3)

And it's strange because unless Wind or Hotsauce is in the T stack, not many people fall for it.

Its a good idea. Much better than that shitty game Odd man... But you have to type the location in CT chat before the T's choose their locations, otherwise it would be favoritism.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I made 1 vs 100. Bitch.

Wait floor spray? Not sure what your variation is but I like to take credit for the game I started, a variation of the pray contest in which I spray my spray on the ground and the other T's try to spray their spray as close to mine as possible without overlapping it. I ALWAYS get someone with this like they think they can just spray their spray on top of mine and overlap for some reason and win lol... Im the only one who plays this game that I have seen so far so I guess I didn't technically start it, im just the first and only person to play it lol.

Its a good idea. Much better than that shitty game Odd man... But you have to type the location in CT chat before the T's choose their locations, otherwise it would be favoritism.

Ya thats what i did, i typed it before i even let them choose, So its called "Call of Booty" and the location that dies is known as the "booty call" :DD

I made 1 vs 100. Bitch.

To complicated for JB, so it involved more than ten words to explain? I'd like to see this complicated spray game.

To complicated for JB, so it involved more than ten words to explain? I'd like to see this complicated spray game.

Basically it's a low spray contest on the floor, but I had trouble explaining it the first time.