Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Plenty wrong with this girl

The outline of her face and her body is real,but you can definatly tell that heractual face is animated,completely different skin tone,everything,plus it just looks fake.

ITT: People pretending they could tell it wasn't real. Honestly, it's damned good. The area where it needs work is with large contortions of the face like with laughing and acting surprised. Other than that, great stuff.

I thought it looked off though.

After reviewing the first part, it seems like her shadowed feature on the left side of the screen were odd. Something you commonly see in video games.

If you're human, you should be able to tell she's not human. So much is wrong with her mouth movements.

I knew about a quarter through because of the context of the video, but some people do talk with those sorts of mouth movements. They're uncommon, but not unheard of.

If you're human, you should be able to tell she's not human. So much is wrong with her mouth movements.

Ya her mouth movements are really weird, but she is probably human... Or maybe not.. LOL

If i was asked does this look like a real woman or not i'd say no, but watching the video i didn't think "Oh this isn't real"

I think the issue is that they modeled the animations from someone with unique mouth movements, which wasn't a good idea.

And yeah, haha, good call, LD.